DO IT WILBUR (tommy)

Plot: puffy is dreams mom and she doesn't about how he treated tommy in exile so dream tells puffy tommy was mean to him and Wilbur helps her get back at tommy

Little: tommy
CG: Wilbur and puffy

Tw: panic attacks, cussing, over thinking, self doubt, yelling, bullying

Ps. I mean no hate to anyone in this story I just seen a tiktok that gave me this idea.

Word count: 677
-----
Dreams pov
----
I was getting bored there wasn't much happening around so I decided I was going to fix that. I wandered I to the living room putting a fake sad fuck letting out a depressed sounding huff.

"Whats wrong dreamer?" I looked over at puffy.

"I'm just tired of being treated different and almost no one liking me" puffy stopped what she was doing sndbturned to look at me.

"Who?"

"Tommy's the main one" she nodded snd looked at Wilbur.

"Do you want to help me take care of this?"

"Might as well"
---
Tommys pov
---
I was just sitting and chillng in the meddow where me and tubbo used to hang out all the time. I was reading not paying much attention to the world around me until my book was ripped out of my hands.

"What the fuck?! Give it back!" I reached out trying to get it.

"No, why have you been a dick to dream" What the fuck was puffy saying? Had they not known how dream fucking treated me?

"What the fuck are you talking about captinpussy?"

"Tommy this is no joke what have been saying to dream? Why are you acting like a dick after all he did for you? He visited you when no one else did tommy what the fuck?" I felt a lump in my throat. I hadn't done anything wrong. Stop tommy. Your gonna slip. When you slip your weak. He told you that. He was the one who did it. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was grabbed by my shirt I came to reality again and it was Wilbur.

"Tommy I'm sick and tired of you treating everyone like shit, newsflash ur not the king of the world" Wilbur drew his fist back like he was gonna punch me and that's when everything came out.

"IF YOUR GONNA FUCKING HIT ME THEN FUCKING DO IT AND THEN JUST FUCKING PUT ME OUT OF MY MISORY WILBUR! FUCKING DO IT AFTER ALL HE FUCKING PUT ME THROUGH BUT ITS CLEAR YOUR SIDING WOTH HIM SO FUCKING DO IT WILBUR SNF HIT ME NICE AND FUCKING HARD!" Wilbur let go of me and looked at me in shock.

"Tommy what do you mean?" I broke down in full sobs falling to my spot on the ground again.

"Don't like him huwt  mwe I sowwi... I sowwi... I know I ish gwoss..." I felt Wilbur pick me up and walk somewhere. I had my head on his shoulder and was trying to pull myself together so I didn't notice where we were going.

"Tommy bubs can you look at me and explain what happened?" I looked at puffy when I realized I was at her house on the couch in wilburs lap. I almost started talking when I seen dream. I started to panic. I couldn't breathe. He was gonna hurt me again. They would help him hurt me. They didn't care. I was being weak. I'm such a fucking baby. I felt something press to my lips when a small part of me realized it was a paci I took it. I was still slightly panicing just not as bad. Puffy asked me to explain again and so I did the best I could without panicking again. I just wanted to feel happy not scared... Wilbur held me tight making sure I felt safe.

"M sowwi nu leave wilby..."

"I'm not leaving bubbas" he held me. I clung to hin as puffy went to talk to dream.

"Nu huwt mwe..."

"I would never bubs"

"M wov shu wilby"

"I love you to toms"