34. Aftermath

-"But Haneul-nim, how can I do it?"

-"Son, I am not as powerful as people talk about me. Their beliefs and faiths are what made me strong. I have the power to control the world but not someone's heart and mind. We are the creators, we made heart to beat, mind to think, emotions to feel and a soul to enlighten. But it's up to each one of them to lead to their future. To make them who they are. Some of them lose, some of them win. Some of them are misused and are the worst." Sangje let out a sigh. He thought about his beautiful creation, Eun Ae.

-"Dojeon I have no power to go and stop, but I have power to control everything. I have decided what is going to come to each one of them. There are millions of destinations for you to walk on. It's up to you to choose your road to walk on. Eun Ae might be lost but not the evil spirit that captured her human body. And it's not me who could finish her. Evil is never lasting. Each of them has walked on the path they weren't supposed to, and they will reach their ultimate destination. But for now stop her, stop Eun Ae." And Sangje gave him some white dust. Dojeon left after bowing to him.

Suga's future was already set. He wasn't supposed to fall in love as his emotions were strong and would affect his powers. But luckily the pure and beautiful influence of Anhye made him stronger and focused. However, falling in love was never supposed to have a happy ending in this world. They had to die. But their love was really powerful across the world. So powerful that it made the Creator of the Universe give their love another chance. The only hybrid was created. And only one child of each generation will be born as a hybrid.

Sangje knows, somewhere in the future She will be born. And they will meet. A time when a new revolution will take place across the world.

She will learn the story. And she will be free. And she will end that last wrath of evil.

Meanwhile, Dojeon went back to Anhye's kingdom, now in ruins. He looked around and saw that every building, every shop and every farm were destroyed.

-"This really went out of hand." Shocked, Dojeon turned around to see an old man beside him with his head covered under Gat (Korean Hat).

-"Haneul-nim?"

-"Son, do you think it is easy to defeat them? I need to stop them, but I am in no position to finish her, only that one person can."

They soon reached the kingdom of Pyongwon. The guards at the border allowed them to enter without any word. They soon walked to the palace and entered inside and Sangje walked into the empty courtroom where the king was busy celebrating his taking over of the kingdom of Anhye with alcohol and helpless girls. Pyongwon was shocked to see a person entering his room without his permission.

-"Who are you? What are you doing here without my permission?"

-"You don't know me, but I know you clearly."

-"What do you mean?" He smiled a little.

-"You got everything you wanted, right? Destroying peace and prosperity of a beautiful kingdom, destroying families, daring to kill the most powerful one among you all and moreover using powers that were never meant for you. I am just here that

You reap what you sow." And he walked out leaving the confused king in the room.

While on the other hand Dojeon found Eun Ae in her room looking at something which is like a crystal ball. Since Eun Ae's back was facing him, blocking him on his way to see anything, he could only see a dark background and a silhouette of a girl (?)

-"Eun Ae". She turned around.

-"Oh, Dojeon! Nice to see you. Do you need anything?"

-"Stop what you are doing and go back from where you came."

-"You little wizard think that you can order me. You fool!" She screamed as she used her power on him. Dojeon dodged and he attacked Eun Ae back with his magical powers.

The fight went on for a long time. Dojeon was a very strong wizard, he knew how to control and use his powers. But he was really humble and people never got a chance to see him use his powers. Even Eun Ae was shocked.

Dojeon was master at using illusions and playing with mind. Even though his powers were not enough to finish a powerful spirit like her, he decided to play with her mind. He created two of his replicas making Eun Ae confused, and Dojeon took a chance to throw the dust of the spell Sangje gave him.

Eun Ae screamed out of pain as the spell was a curse on her. She felt herself turning into a golden hairpin ( Reference to chapter 12) and dropped on the floor. Sangje picked it up and created a beautiful box and locked it.

"𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖛𝖞, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖎𝖙. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖎𝖙, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖑𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊."

***

-"And soon karma played its role. Even though Pyongwon took over Her kingdom, he couldn't get hold of Anhye. He was devastated and his craziness was getting out of hand. He started to kidnap girls all over his kingdom to find a girl who had a resemblance to Anhye. And he did find few who were strong and independent. But he couldn't find the pleasure he felt when he touched Anhye.

King Pyongwon was almost the age of Anhye's father. He had no spouse or children, because he had his eyes on her. He was obsessed. There were so many times he tried to touch her, but Anhye never let him. Eventually a lot of kings from different kingdoms fell for her beauty and youth, but none of them for her ability. Each of them wanted to capture her kingdom, get her to the bed and to make her carry their heirs.

But you know what happened and she left everyone to fall for The Guardian Spirit.

And now when nothing is left, his kingdom was on the verge of being ransacked, and fell. The people were suffering from the torture of the crazy king that they revolted against him. They freed all the forced girls and maidens and destroyed everything that belonged to him.

A new era started.

But as time passed, these kingdoms started to lose their existence as people left the place. Slowly every existence of these kingdoms were erased. And even today no one knows the existence of those kingdoms. And the story of Guardian Spirit is a folklore and the magical tiger a myth.

Years passed, centuries passed. Suga's successors grew. And now Yoongi is the one. And he is special."

***

-"So, you don't age right?" Said Y/n, her eyes now had dark circles, dried tears covered the corner of her eyes. She didn't close her eyes for a minute and watched everything till Anhye's death, after which Mr Kang, or Kang Dojeon told her the remaining story.

-"So, what's next?" Y/n asked.

To be continued...

*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧.*

The history ended. Did my story make any sense???
Finally, after a long time, a new chapter is out. I hope you like it!

You can connect me ⤵
Instagram: _dreamfics
Twitter: SmileL66820787