15. Mr Kang

-"I know you are shocked but come with me. This Hanok is mine and no one lives here" Okay, I couldn't take anymore. So I just followed.

__________________________________

It was my first time entering a Hanok. All the hanoks in the city were expensive and luxurious. But this Hanok was completely traditional. Each object was of the time earlier than the Joseon Dynasty! Mr Kang showed me a room for me to stay and change. Since my clothes were wet and Mr Kang took them for drying, he gave me a hanbok. It was the one the royals would wear. I let my hair down as it was wet. I stood in front of the mirror, I couldn't recognize myself.

I came out of the room and walked to the living room where Mr Kang was waiting. He looked up to me with his eyes open.

-"My daughter, you look so b-beautiful!" I blushed.

-"Thank you Ajhussi!"

I sat in front of him, looking around. The place was really beautiful and soothing. But I was wondering how beautiful and we'll furnished Hanok was here, with no people around it.

-"Ahjussi I-"

-"I know you have a lot of questions, but we need to take it slow. First of all, we need to think about Yoongi. I don't think it is he who is doing this."

I was sad thinking about him.

-"Follow me."

Both of us stood up, and I followed him to another room. It looked like a room where the medicine was kept. But it also had modern lab equipment as well. (This is the room Hea entered earlier) I was about to enter, but Mr Kang stopped me. He entered and took out some powder from a pouch present in one of his chests. He poured them in one of his beakers which was heating on a burner. After a while blue smoke filled the room but soon disappeared. Mr Kang told me to enter, but looked like he was thinking about something else.

-"How did it happen?" Mr Kang said. I was confused.

-"Ajhussi, is everything okay?" He told me to stand there as he walked to one of the chests and took out a beautiful box. He opened it but it had nothing. Mr Kang's eyes widened.

-"No it is impossible! How did she escape?" He came to me.

-"Y/n, have you seen any changes in Yoongi's eyes?"

-"Maybe, for instance , I saw his eyes greyish and from that time he was dull and pale."

-"Why did I not think about it?" Mr Kang said, closing his eyes. Then he looked at me.

-"What about others?" He asked me.

-"Everyone was paler than usual and Yoongi didn't seem himself the whole time."

-"Y/n, I know what happened. Yoongi and everyone else are spelled!"

WHAT THE F**K?

Spells...in today's world? How come? I looked at him questioningly.

-"Y/n, do you know that you have a long lost history with Yoongi? He was with many owners before you but he didn't reveal about his truth to no one nor he stayed with them for over a week? I will tell you everything when the sun sets. Till that time, take a rest or take a walk, let me prepare something." I nodded and walked out. What is happening?

Meanwhile, in Hea's house:

<Hea's POV>

I am having dinner with my parents and my boyfriend. Today is the best day of my life! I finally got who I want.