3. Saved

<Y/n's POV>

I wake up groaning at the most hated sound of my life, that is of the alarm. I sat up on the bed taking my phone from the night stand. Through my sleepy eyes, I checked the notification. My eyes widened when I realized what today is.

Min's complete bath, grooming and check up

I have this day once in every month and it is the deadliest work. I made myself determined to get him done. Every time he runs away, fights and disturb me and the vet when I take him there. I am happy at least the basic fees for vet is quite affordable. But the hardest work is to catch him and make him bath. I went to the kitchen and cooked some fish and meat. I put them on a plate and slowly walked to the couch. Min was sleeping on the couch. I placed the plate on the table quietly and hid behind the couch. 

Min woke up on sniffing the food and slowly opened his eyes. He let out a yawn and stretched himself. He slowly jumped on the table and started eating. His style of eating is quite like a gentleman. So patiently, so orderly. I slowly walked to him having my arms in front of him so I could hold him. This time I was extra quiet. But what I didn't know was that Min knew that I was there. As I extended my arms to catch him, he quickly slipped out and ran away.

-"MINNNNNN!"

I let out a scream. I realized that I had to run after him, again. Okay Y/n don't give up. You need to catch him. I gathered my determination and ran after him. I ran after him for like two hours but he outsmarted me everytime. But today I was not to give up. I again ran after him, I literally ran across my room in a circle just to catch him. I think Min was surprised to see my determination. 

He noticed the open window and for the first time he ran out. 

I stood there, shocked. I looked at the window. The sky was covered with dark clouds. The rain started to fall in no time. I sat on the couch thinking Min would come back because of rain. I closed my eyes. I was tired and exhausted after running after him and I still didn't have my breakfast. My eyes were shut in no time.

I wake up after sometimes. I looked at the window to see rain still falling. It was raining very heavily. I let out a sigh and stood up to check for Min. I searched for him everywhere, but he wasn't there. I shouted his name. No response.

Suddenly my eyes widened. He is still out in the rain. Worst scenarios started playing in mind. I quickly changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, took my umbrella and ran outside.

The streets were empty and only a few vehicles were parked. I shouted his name like crazy. I ran from one street to another searching for him. Until I saw some large dogs were barking at something at the nearest bus stop. I ran towards the place and focused my eyes to see what they were barking at. My eyes widened to see Min crouched down in the corner, his face carrying the scariest expression, but he kept shivering. Four dogs surrounded him. I took some stones and aimed at them. They turned around and got angry at me.

 I didn't know what came up to me. I was really furious. I closed the umbrella and held it like a bat. I was really scared from inside but I tried to be strong, thinking about Min. A dog started running towards me. I hit the dog unconsciously, followed by another. The remaining two ran away. But I didn't realize that one of them was behind me. It jumped at me as I turned around and was really afraid. But suddenly Min jumped in front of me and scratched it harshly. The dog ran away. As soon as Min stood on the ground, he fell down. I shouted and held him in my arms.

I didn't care about my umbrella. I held him tight in my arms, trying to keep him warm, as much as I could. I ran in the rain to my house. I reached home. I touched Min's chest and felt his heartbeat was slow. I realized he had hypothermia. I took a towel and dried him. I quickly took out a warm blanket and wrapped him in it. I heated up some water and poured them in a bottle. I took him in my arms and slowly held the bottle near his skin. I heated the water till it was warm. After sometimes I touched his chest to see him ls heartbeat was back to normal, and so was his breathing. I wrapped him in the blanket again. And finally I changed myself. I didn't care about catching a cold, but I couldn't let my Min die anyway. I wore an oversized t-shirt and shorts, with nothing inside. I felt tired again. I decided to skip the appointment. I carried Min in my arms. I laid down on the bed along with Min and covered ourselves in another blanket, keeping it enough for Min to have his head out. I caressed his head and kissed his forehead.

I slowly started bandaging his paws, knowing he was hurt as well.

I was thankful for him to save me, even after knowing he was weak.

-"Thank you Min" and I fell asleep.

<??? POV>

I wake up after a nice slumber. I was about to stretch when I realized that I was wrapped in a blanket. I saw my right paw bandaged. My memories flashed in me and I remembered what happened hours ago before I was unconscious. I turned to my side to see Y/n sleeping peacefully. I was surprised that she came out in this heavy rain just for me and fought against the dogs to protect me. I moved away from the blanket and sat close to her. I heard a sound, it was her stomach growling. Didn't she have her breakfast? I moved closer to her face. She was beautiful, her hair falling in her face. She had some pores in her face and her eyes held dark circles. But she was very beautiful. Her lips were soft but dry. She looked pale. I remembered her fighting for me in the rain. 

I was shocked to see a human caring for me for the first time. She didn't care about herself, but for me. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. I leaned forward and licked her right cheek. And jumped out of the bed, covering her nicely with the blanket, using my teeth.

Sleep well, my princess.

*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧.*

Thank you for reading! Do vote and comment!

Due to rising pandemic of Covid once more in various places, please take care of yourself. Stay safe, stay healthy and do take required precautions while go out. No matter what you always have me by your side ♡