the meeting Part 2

'Ugh the smell of hospital again' the young man thought to himself as he walked down the hallway where there were only doctors, nurses and patience in sight.

"You went out again, didn't you?", a woman wearing doctors apron asked as she looked at the young boy.

"No, I did not."

"Then why are you averting your eyes now, Cale?"

"I was just taking a walk"

"You know your own condition Cale, you can't do that." the doctor sighed.

"Well, I don't have much time left anyway so better sooner than later"

"Cale! Don't say that."

"But isn't that the truth doctor?"

"Cale just listen to me, don't lose hope we are doing everything we can."

"I know. Sorry, I just need some rest. Thank you, Doctor Rosalyn but I can go in by myself."

"Yes, I will come for a follow up this afternoon make sure you rest and don't give Choi Han too much of a hard time. The poor guy was running around everywhere searching for you."

"I'll try", Cale let out a weak chuckle and parted ways with Dr. Rosalyn.

'Don't lose hope, huh. As if I had any to begin with.' Cale sat down on his bed in the private hospital room looking out the window as he suddenly remembered the guy he met last night.
'I wonder if he will come tonight as well. His eyes reflecting the moonlight looked really pretty.'

Alberu headed out of the motel after having breakfast to walk around the area.

'I actually got pretty decent pictures' Alberu thought as he scrolled through his camera. He was at a small restaurant right now having lunch.

"Here you go young man. Fresh clam soup." an old man served him some soup and side dishes.

"Thank you", Alberu said and took a sip of the soup that was served.

"It's really delicious.", Alberu complimented the old chef who served him.

"Of course. All of them are freshly caught clams after all. If you need anything else call me up. We don't get many visitors here so come by anytime you feel hungry", the old man had a genuine smile on his face.

"Yes, I will do so"

'This is nice' Alberu thought as he looked at the sea.

'I wonder if he will come tonight. I want to see him again'

****

"Crap! its already this late", Alberu looked at the time on his phone.

11:11 pm

'If only I didn't chase after that damn cat' Alberu was running around chasing a cat that looked very peculiar, he wanted to take a picture of it.

"In the end it got away"

'So why am I hear again?', Alberu asked himself as he looked at the night sea.

With an 'oh well' he took of his shoes and walked by the sea shore.

"You sure like walking barefoot like that don't you" Alberu heard a voice that he recognized almost immediately.

"Nice to see you again, Cinderella" Alberu turned around to see the man he was waiting to see all day.

"It's my pleasure, my prince. Did you bring a glass shoe with you, your highness?" Cale returned Alberu's humor.

"I don't have a glass shoe but I do have a camera"