the parting part 2

"Where are we going?" Cale asked as he looked out of the car window. They had been driving for a while now.

"It's a surprise"

After driving for about half an hour, Alberu finally stopped the car.

"We are here" Alberu said as he opened the car's door for Cale. Alberu reached out his hands towards Cale and added "Milady"

"haa really now" Cale sighed but held Alberu's hands anyways.

"We have to walk ahead a bit; will you be alright?" Alberu asked as he pointed towards the direction of a hill.

"I think I can manage" Cale replied as they started walking towards the top of what it looked like a small mountain covered with trees.

After walking for about 20 minutes, they finally arrived at their destination

"We are here" Alberu said as he pulled Cale, who was heavily breathing, towards him.

"Are you alright?" Alberu asked as he handed Cale a water bottle.

Huff huff

" I... I'm fine. Just catching my breath" Cale gulped the water down as he finally caught his breathe.

"So, what are we here for?" Cale asked while wiping the water that was dripping down his chin.

"Look up"

When Cale looked up, a blast of cold air with a beautiful sight of the whole village greeted him.

"Holy shi.." Cale was truly in awe by the sight that was in front of his eyes

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Alberu asked as he looked at Cale's awed face with satisfaction.

"It is. I didn't know there was a place like this. We can even see the ocean from here. How did you find out about this place?" Cale took a few steps forward and stood next to Alberu.

"I happen to discover it when I was going around photographing the area" Alberu explained as he looked at the far away ocean.

"Ah... this feels nice" Cale laid down on the ground covered with grass as he added "I can't smell it anymore"

Alberu also laid down next to Cale and asked "Smell what?"

"The hospital. The hospital's smell is gone" Cale took a deep breathe.

In the meantime, Alberu took out his camera and started clicking pictures. The mountains, the trees, birds, the ocean that they were looking at and Cale.

"You don't waste any time do you"

"Nope."

"Hyung, do you know? You are weird."

"I do."

Puahahaha

Both of them laughed as they laid beside each other.

"Stop staring" Cale said and put his hands on Alberu's face

"Don't want to." Alberu took his hands and kissed it.

"Stop. That tickles" Cale flailed his hands a little but couldn't release Alberu's grip.

Alberu, then noticed something on Cale's wrist

'Scar?? No. These are blade cuts' Alberu caressed those scars

"Ah these... these are old scars. And the funny thing is I don't even remember doing any of this. That day, the only thing I remember was that there was blood, a lot of it...." before he could say any more, he noticed Alberu's expression and added "Hyung, don't look at me like that."