the parting part 3

[I thought I told you to call me often. But you went and forgot about me didn't you?]

"Sorry aunt, I promise I will call you more often. I was a little busy for the past few days."

[Hoo... you found someone didn't you?]

'As perspective as ever huh'

"it's not like that aunt Tasha"

[Are they pretty]

"Aunt"

[Come on! You know you don't need it hide anything from me]

"it's nothing like that I swear"

While talking on the phone, Alberu reached the end of the hallway and stood in front of Cale's room

[I raised you young man, you think just because you have gotten a little older you can hide things from me?]

"it's really nothing .... aunt.... Cale?" as soon as Alberu opened the door, all he found himself in was an empty room

[Cale? Is that their name?]

"Aunt I will talk to you later. I am hanging up now"

[hey wait Alberu did something happen? Hey...]

Before Tasha could finish what she was saying, Alberu had already hung up his phone.

"Cale??" Alberu was overwhelmed with so many thoughts as he searched throughout the room, he checked the bathroom but Cale wasn't there either.

'Where are you Cale?'

Alberu hurriedly called Choi Han to ask where Cale was.

"Oh Cale-nim? He went to the roof. He said he wanted to get some fresh air so I took him there and came back down when he said he wanted to be left alone"

Alberu felt a little relieved after hearing that and headed to the hospital roof after thanking Choi Han

"Hey Cale, you little bastard you totally had me worried you know" Alberu shouted as he opened the door to the roof

"Cale?"

Alberu called out again but no one was there. He looked around for a while but the roof was empty. He walked around a bit more to make sure he didn't miss any place. While walking around, he got to the edge of the roof, as he looked down from there, he noticed a man walking out in the street in front of the hospital.

"Cale?? CALE!!!" Alberu shouted

'It's Cale. That red hair and small figure, that's definitely Cale and he is acting weird'

Alberu dashed out of the roof and entered the elevator as fast as he could and headed down. Alberu was getting more and more worried.

'Ugh! why is this elevator so damn slow'

As soon as the elevator reached the lobby and the door was opened, Alberu ran outside as fast as he could.

"Cale where are you going? Hey" no matter how much Alberu screamed, Cale didn't answer. He didn't even look back when his name was being called out.

Alberu was getting worried because Cale wasn't stopping no matter how much he called him. He noticed Cale had already reached the middle of the road and the traffic light was still green.

"Cale its dangerous please stop" Alberu screamed again as he was running towards Cale.

But then he noticed it. A car that was coming right towards Cale

"CALE!" Alberu screamed as hard as he could when he sprinted forward.

"hy.. Hyung??" Cale finally realized where he was. But it was already too late. It felt like someone pushed him from behind but when he finally realized what had happened, he noticed blood. But it wasn't his.

"HYUNG??"

He saw the unconscious Alberu lay in front of him and the car that crashed in the pole. He couldn't get the words out of his mouth; it was as if someone was strangling his neck. It was getting harder to breathe.

He slowly felt his consciousness fading as the sound of people's gasping and hospital nurses trying to help Alberu filled his head.

"Hyung" Cale called out to Alberu before his consciousness faded completely.

*********************************************

I AM SORRY  ಥ_ಥ

THANK YOU FOR READING (。・ω・。)
THE FINAL PART SHALL BE POSTED SOON

PS: I KNOW SOME CHAPTERS ARE LONG AND SOME ARE SHORT BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WHOLE (PT 1, 2 & 3 ) ARE JUST ONE PART ON AO3