---Let's Rodeo---

*****Time Skip To Next Year*****

---

Kiara's PoV

I'm sooo excited!!! The Jr American is this this weekend. I can't believe this is actually happening! I'm packing and making sure all my good jeans are clean, when I get a text from an unknown number.

Text- "Hi! This is Fallon Taylor. I heard you will be opening for the first ever Jr American. Are you excited? Call me when you get this."

I can't believe Fallon Taylor just texted me!!!! I go tell Mom and Dad and then call her.

Fallon- "Hi, is this Kiara?"

Me- "Hi, yes!! Am I really talking to Fallon Taylor?"

Fallon- "Of course!"

Me- "You are the greatest person on earth!!

Fallon- "Well...I wouldn't say that. Are you excited?"

Me- "Yes!"

Fallon- "I'm going to be in Arizona for the rodeo as well, so you can come train with me if you want."

Me- "I'd love to!"

---

Hadley's PoV

It's Thursday. I'm picking up the house right now. Kiara will be coming sometime today and staying until Sunday. She will be training with Fallon Taylor everyday leading up to the rodeo on Saturday. Kiara's horse will be staying on the rodeo grounds. Dad and Kendall will arrive Saturday morning, stay in a hotel that night (There isn't enough room in our house, otherwise they would stay here), and head home Sunday morning. Harvey walks inside. He just got home from the recording studio.

Me- "Hey, watch the dirt on your shoes. I just swept!"

Harv- "Calm down. I'll sweep again if I have to."

We both laugh, and he starts helping me clean.

***Time Skip To When Kiara Arrives***

---

Harvey's PoV

Kiara just walked in and Jace (Hadley and Kiara's little brother) was with her.

Hadley- "Hi!"

Jace- "Hadley!!" He runs to hug her, almost knocking her down.

Kiara- "Hey." She sets her bags on the sofa.

It's about 7:00, so Max makes dinner and we let Jace pick a film to watch.

Hadley- "Where is everyone sleeping?"

Jace- "I call the couch!"

Hadley- "What about Kiara?"

Me- "She can sleep in your bed, and you can sleep with me....If that's alright if you."

Hadley- "Yeah, that works..."

I couldn't really tell if Hadley actually liked the idea or not, but she agreed. So we all get ready for bed and let Jace finish watching the film before he has to go to sleep.

---

Hadley's PoV

I was hesitant about sleeping with Harvey at first, but once I started thinking about it, I realized that he made me feel safe. He always has. So I didn't see anything wrong with it. Either way, I did make him promise me that nothing was going to happen beforehand. He's always been there for me when I needed him, he takes care of me no matter what, and he cares about my decisions. I decided this would be fine for tonight....Even if it wasn't the only night this happens.