---Epilogue---

Hadley slowly opened her eyes. She was very confused as to why she was in a hospital room. She grabbed her phone. The time read 7:38 pm. She looked at her mom, who was sitting in the chair next to her.

Layla- "Your Awake!"

Hadley ignored her mom as she walks into the bathroom. She looks in the mirror and realizes she's still young. She was more confused than ever. While walking out of the bathroom, she starts talking about her experiences.

Hadley: "Mom, remember the concert?"

Layla: "What concert?"

Hadley: "Didn't we go to the AJR concert in Dallas?"

Layla: "Honey, that concert was cancelled because of the corona virus."

Hadley: "But we still met Max and Harvey. How did you get them here?"

Layla: "What are you talking about?"

Hadley had hit her head from a fall, while climbing a tree. She'd been unconscious for 3 months. During that time she had been dreaming. She never met her idols, Max and Harvey. She didn't go to an AJR concert with them. She never released a song, or went on tour. She hasn't gone to college yet. She didn't sing the national anthem at the Jr. American. Nor did she move to Arizona, Nashville, or Manchester. She still lived in Texas. She never married Harvey Mills, and her best friend, Tae, never married Max. She never adopted CJ and McKenna. She never had Aiden. Tae never had Abcde and Quinton. And most importantly, Max & Harvey never split up. They were still 17, and still singing. Everything that happened....Never really happened....It was just a dream....And it's all over now....