Chapter 9

Bianca's POV

My whole life or death life changed so drastically in a few hours. One moment I was in the waiting room for rebirth, as Nico says that's really awkward, the next I was fighting to restore the underworld. Then Annabeth gets stabbed in the stomach and Percy creates a death hurricane, literally. Oh Percy. He's still so much like that boy that rescued Nico and I at Westover Hall. The way he saved me from certain return to death When he didn't resurface from the water, I began to panic. What could have happened to him? I felt his life slipping away and saw him floundering underneath the surface. In a split second, I made a decision that probably was going to kill me. I reached down and grabbed Percy's hand to pull him out. When he couldn't breath, worry built up in my chest. Then the way he healed Annabeth. I wanted to join the hunt a bit but would make sure to visit Nico a bit more.

As we were about to leave the underworld, Hades pulled me aside. "Bianca, I wanted to give this to you before but there was no time." He hands me a beautiful black bow.

"I love it," I whisper, running my fingers down the curve of the smooth wood.

"It's made of black poplar wood, strong but flexible. You need no arrows for whenever you draw back the string an stygian iron arrow will appear. They will never run out. Touch the tip of the bow."

I did so and the bow became a pitch black bracelet on my left wrist.

"Thanks dad," I leaned up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. I laughed at his astonished expression and walked back over to my friends.

If a normal person landed in Camp Half Blood while it's dark, they maybe could see the dark outlines of the cabins and the porch lights of the Big House. But as a child of darkness, I can see fine in the dark. I gasped. Nico had told me about the new cabins, but I have never expected this. The omega like shape of all the cabins was exact and perfect. Each cabin had it's completely own style. I could still see the Artemis cabin glowing brightly in the dimly lit moon.

As Percy walked Annabeth to her cabin, Nico went to talk to Hestia. I was in too much awe of the transformed camp to listen. Percy walked back over to us. I was about to begin questioning him, but he looked ready to drop. It could wait until morning. Nico showed me the Hades cabin. It was perfectly our style: pitch black outside with fiery green torches illuminating the porch in an eerie sort of way. It looked kind of like one of those modern day haunted houses I had seen in the Lotus Casino. Inside, it was decked out in huge flat screen tvs, king size beds that retracted into side rooms, black stereos, a kitchen, and some black leather couchs.

"Dang, Nico," I say. "What did you pay to get this stuff?'

"Hello Bia? Dad's the god of wealth. We have..."

"Free money!" I finish.

"Exactly!" Nico laughs.

He shows me to the bed he had made when he thought he could bring me back before the giant war. It was a king sized bed with silvery sheets. A green nightstand was beside the bed. I fell onto the bed exhausted. It was so comfy.

"Night Nico," I call.

"Bianca, watch this," Nico claps his hands once and the lights switch off.

"Awesome," I say.

And we both drift off into sleep.

Brandon's POV (Didn't expect that, did you?)

I was so happy to finally be at camp. Dad has been coming to me ever since I was little, showering us with gifts and making my mom happy. Did I mention my dad's the all powerful Poseidon and I'm his all powerful son? Well I am. My dad told me all about camp and brought me some of the coolest equipment that cost a lot of money. I was the most popular kid at my school, hands down. Girls would throw themselves at my amazing looks, and guys would beg to hang out with me. Did I mention how awesome I was?