Chapter 31

Percy's POV

That night at dinner was a very interesting meal. Instead of just Sparrow and her dad Jack being the new people, there were two other new girls. They looked like total opposites from each other, but the way they stood together you could tell they were close like sisters. Everything was in a bit of mayhem and confusion until Ouranos called our attention.

"Welcome everyone. As you can see, we have some new people joining us tonight. So everyone knows each other, we'll go around and say our names. We primordials have already been introduced so we will start with you," He instructs, pointing to Silena.

Silena smiles warmly. "Hello, I'm Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite," The two new girls looked startled, but don't say anything. "I work with my boyfriend here," She nudged Beckendorf.

"I'm Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus, worker of the castle forges," He says gruffly.

"I'm Michael Jordon, son of Thanatos, champion of Tartarus, but you can call me Omega," The guy next to Beckendorf says. Omega is tall, but a little shorter than me at six feet. His black hair falls almost to his shoulder and his black eyes gleam. The eighteen year old arrived about half a week ago his father brought him here. Apparently Thanatos is a primordial. "This is my daughter, Harley."

Harley is a very sweet little girl with her mom, Jenna Scott, curly brown hair and her father's black eyes. When they arrived, Harley was a scared little girl. After hearing Omega's story though, I could see why. Jenna, a daughter of Tyche, had been killed by Zeus's master bolt. Omega had tried to save his love, but the damage was already done. The father and daughter had been on the run for several weeks before Thanatos brought them to the Void.

Zoe is sitting next to Harley, entertaining her. While her father trains, Zoe had invited Harley to stay with her. Harley adored Zoe. "I'm Zoe Nightshade, daughter of the Titan Atlas and Pleione, a sea spirit."

"I'm Oren, formerly a son of Poseidon and brother to Orion, now son of Thalassa and Pontus. I'm Zoe's boyfriend," Oren says.

"I'm Triton, son of Hydros and Amphitrite, champion of Pontus," Triton says.

"Reyna, you really don't want to know my last name. It's too long. I'm a daughter of Bellona and head of the Great Army," She said. Triton puts his arm around her.

"Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, adopted and champion of Gaia," She said.

"Frank Zhuang, son of Mars, champion of Aether," Frank adds.

"Ricky Johnson, son of Nike and champion of Ouranos," Ricky adds.

"I'm Bianca di Angelo, daughter of Hades, adopted by Nyx and Erebus. I'm Nyx's champion."

"Percy Jackson, former son of Poseidon, now son of Hydros and Amphitrite. I'm Hydros' champion," I add.

"Pax Orion, son of Hades, champion of Ourea," Pax says.

"Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, adopted by Nyx and Erebus, champion of Erebus, brother to Bianca, blah, blah, blah."

Ivory punches Nico in the arm. "Ivory Wolfe, daughter of Circe, champion of Ananke."

We have gone almost the whole way around the circle and are ending with Amphitrite, who's holding hands with Hydros. "Amphitrite, champion of Thalassa."

Everyone turns to stare at the new people. Jack's leaf green eyes scan us before he says. "Hey, I'm Jack Williams, son of Demeter."

"Sparrow Williams is my name, and Jack's my dad. I'm a daughter of the titaness Selene," Sparrow says. Her long brown hair is braided neatly down her back and her silver eyes shine like the moon.