CHAPTER 2; ROSHNI IS IN A FIX!

Now let me continue the story.

"I invite you to our marriage." Adaa said with a smirk.

"You are good at decoration right, so you will decorate for our wedding." She continued.

"I... can't.. do that... because.. I have to work here for the day." Roshni answered.

"Please Aman, ask her to do that na... please!" adaa acted as innocent as she could.

Adaa wanted to destroy everything with Rakh Jinn and the second thing was that she hated Roshni to the core.
From the very first day.

Aman looked at Roshni with disgust.
He was not at all willing to talk to her.

"This fake girl... she can do anything for money... just for money... ammi was right, she never deserved to be Mrs. Khan... she never deserved to be in the house." He thought for a while.

"You should do it if my wife wants or your bakery owner will have to suffer a huge loss as the cost of giving you this job. It's better for you to leave this job." He said.

"But... Khanbaba...."

"You know me well right! If I can make you run away from your wedding then this will just happen in a snap. And what you need is just money." Aman continued cutting her sentence.

"O. K." She said.

"Then come to the house today evening." Aman said with a smirk.

Aman and Adaa left the place. They were on the entrance of the bakery.

"Why have you kept this this girl as a worker? Don't you know her husband left her because she had an extramarital affair." A lady was talking to the bakery owner's wife.

"I know what is wrong and what is correct... I am sure that her so called husband was at fault. Roshni can never do this... the girl who cannot see pain in a stranger's eyes... how come she can hurt or deceive her own husband." The owner's wife replied.

Aman was fuming because he had heard all this.

"See aman.. that girl has spoiled your reputation in whole of the city... see.."adaa said adding fuel in fire.

Roshni's ears also caught the words of the other lady.
Tears rolled down her cheeks.
Aman observed that too.
But Roshni was not able to see that aman and adaa were behind a pillar, also adaa could not see Roshni.

"Adaa you go, I have some work." Aman said and sent adaa with the driver.

The lady of the shop came to Roshni.

"Beta, that selfish and greedy person married you for the sake of himself. And left you whe  he was not in need of you. And you suffer everyday for him. Just divorce him and get rid of him." The lady said.

"Khala! Khanbaba is not the one who is at fault. The fault is mine.
I..."
Before she could say any further, that lady slapped her.

"I had faith on you! So I helped you! And what you did?
Just go away from here and never show me your face again!" She said with teary eyes and hatred for Roshni was clearly visible in her eyes.

Roshni somehow got up and left the place crying, Aman also left for office, smirking.

On the way, he was in a mix of emotions... he didn't know why was it so... he should be happy after what he saw... but he wasn't.

Later, he was on his way, when he saw Roshni walking on the road, aimlessly.

But then she took a turn and went inside the forest.
Aman followed her.
He didn't know why was it so, but he cared for her.

Aman is still unaware of his feelings for Roshni. But the story has begun.

Roshni went towards the cliff and seeing that, his heart skipped a beat.

But Roshni is not that weak to do such things, all we know.

She sat there. And cried bitterly.
She never showed it in front of anyone, but she also felt restless after that incident. And it's human nature, if you don't let your emotions come out, one day, they overpower you, and take form of depression and anxiety. 

"If I won't join the work today, khanbaba will harm uncle and aunt. And if I join... all the guests in the wedding will accuse the family for my presence there... I don't know what to do... Ya Allah! Please help me." she atlast cried her heart out.

Aman was present there.
He stood folding hands as if waiting for roshni to finish and leave.

He stood there in the same position for hours and didn't go to office.

It was evening.

When Roshni saw the sun was setting., she rushed to junaid manzil and our khanbaba followed the love of his life.

But the fact is that he himself is unaware of the fact that he loves her more than anything I  this world.

What has the fate planned for Roshni and Aman?
Will they become RoshAn?

Enough for today. Rest of it tomorrow.