CHAPTER 8; THE HIDDEN PAST!

I don't know what will happen in the story but let's see.

Roshni was in the bakery and was playing with Sonu. When he ran out and went to his house, Roshni went in following him.

She was playing with him when she noticed a portrait on the wall of his room.

She asked Sonu about the place where the picture was clicked and about the person who was there in it, as the place was none other than Junaid Manzil.

And the picture was of a girl but it was neither Sara nor Saima.

"This is my mom. And this place.. umm.. I don't know." He said.

Then Roshni felt something  was wrong, and she showed him the pictures of the khan family, and he recognised Parveen, as kabir had told him about her.

Roshni was confused about their relations.

"Who is she?" Roshni questioned Sonu.

"She.. ish my didijaan." He told her.

"Daadijaan? Ammi.." then she summed it all.

"That means Kabir sir is.. Ammi's son... and khanbaba...."

"Your Khanbaba is my brother, Roshni Ahmed...  Or should I say, Roshni Aman Junaid Khan? " Someone said from behind. Roshni turned to find that it was none other than Kabir. "Oh! Sorry! You are divorced, Right!" He said with a smirk.

"But Aap(you)...." Roshni tried to say but Kabir stopped her.

"I am Kabir Junaid Khan. Elder twin of Aman. Kaala Jinn was supposed to take me.. but Ammi left me here in the orphanage near this bakery, this bakery belonged to Inayat's father. Here I met Inayat, we fell in love, and got married. And then, Sonu was born. I had to spend my life without family and your husband, sorry, ex-husband got all the love, and this is more worse than Kaala Jinn taking me. This is my wife, Inayat. Ammi knows about our marriage. And we clicked this picture when we went to meet her." Kabir told her everything. 

"And Now, I am going to kill my brother, and fulfill my revenge. And one more thing I want to tell you is, your ex-husband's new wife, Adaa, she is also a part of this plan." Kabir said, and this revelation left Roshni in a shock, but before she could do anything, Kabir took away her clips and locked her, and went from there.

*******

In Junaid Manzil.

Adaa and Rakh Jinn had planned to give Aman to the Jinn, and finally, the most awaited night was there for them.

"THE NIGHT OF BLOODMOON"

Kabir was already there in the forest, when Adaa and Rakh Jinn were executing their plan to send Aman there. Adaa nicely played a victim, whereas Rakh Jinn "Captivated" her, and demanded that Aman had to follow to the forest, if he wanted to "save" Adaa.

Aman didn't know that Adaa was also a part of that plan, so, he agreed. 

*******

IN THE FOREST

Kabir was waiting for Aman, to come closer to the moon, and face death.

Aman reached there, and found Adaa tied in chains, "unconscious". He advanced towards her, while Roshni was finding a way out of the place where she was locked, but couldn't do so, as Kabir had casted a spell.

When Sonu called her.

"Roshni Aapa! See, here is a way, you can escape from here! Sonu told her. 

"Thank You Sonu."She hreplied, Kissing his forehead, and Asked him to come with her.

She left him with Salma Ji and went to save Aman. 

There, when Aman was advancing towards the bloodmoon, Rakh Jin became excited, and

revealed the original plan in front of Adaa.

"A few more steps... then he would be dead." She whispered in Adaa's ears.

"What!? But you told me that you will help me unite with him. And now..." Adaa was shocked.

"Do you really think so?" Rakh Jinn smirked, saying so. 

Adaa then realised, that all this while, Rakh Jinn was fooling her and using her, Adaa also loved Aman, so, his every step towards the moon started bothering her. 

Then finally, she used her powers which she got when she sacrificed her soul to the jinn, to free Baazigar, and Roshni's clips.

Angered Adaa's act, Rakh Jinn killed her there itself. Adaa's last words were, " I am happy that I am going to die for you Aman. Please forgive me." And she closed her eyes. And vanished in thin air. Aman had understood everything, but now he had no way left.

When Roshni was searching for a way to reach Aman, she saw Baazigar coming towards her. He came and sat in front of her, being Aman's wand, Baazigar adjusted himself such that Roshni could sit on his back. 

They reached the forest just in time. When Aman was about to reach the moon, Roshni landed in his way. they can started melting. Both of them, then got engaged in a fight, and the moon started melting. 

Finding no way to bring Aman near the moon, Kabir dipped the arrows in the fluid of bloodmoon, and fired them towards Aman. But to save him, Roshni took the arrows herself.

Now what? Will He lose her again? Will she leave him forever? Will the desting help them to reunite? Tell me if you know. And if not, come again, and have a look.

*******

*******

~ROOH