CHAPTER- 10 || TAARON KI BAARISH KI RAAT

Everyone was worried About Kabir's disappearance as they were unaware of his true intentions. Aman had developed a nice bond with Roshni. She used to live in the outhouse as they were not married and the family still needed her help. 

Days passed... 

Still, no one had any clues about Kabir. One night, everyone was sitting and talking, when Aman saw Parveen going to the garden, avoiding being noticed by anyone.

He found it suspicious, so he followed her, and Roshni followed him as usual.

 "What are you planning to do Kabir? Why didn't you come back home? Inayat and Sonu were worried about you. You should meet them," Parveen said when she saw Kabir standing in the garden. 

"Ammi! Don't you know what I am planning? Don't act foolish Ammi, It hurts here," He said pointing towards his heart, "Taaron Ki barish Ki raat aa rahi hai. The night of meteor shower is approaching, and that night, the mighty sword will select its master. The heir to the throne of the  Emperor, Jinnat Kabaadshah."

Aman was listening to the conversation standing in a corner, Roshni too, was standing behind him. 

"What happened? why your expressions changed, who was the person there ? And what was Parveen Ammi talking about?" She threw her questions at him one by one, which he was unable to answer. 

"It... was Kabir," He said, stuttering at his words and the answer made Roshni step backwards.

"But, what was the reason? Why did She not tell us when she knew where Kabir was, if he is there, why did'nt she tell him to be with us?" she was again curious.

"I need to talk to Tabeezi before saying anything. I have some questions in my own head," He replied.

"OK, Let's go to her," Roshni was eager.

They left for tabeezi's place. 

"Aman and Roshni! Both of you, here? what happened?" Rubina ji exclaimed as she noticed them.

"Tabeezi! What Taaron ki Baarish ki raat?" Aman's question left Tabeezi rooted at her place.

"Why are you asking about that Aman?" Tabeezi shooted a question  to avoid the discussion. I am asking because I heard Ammi and Kabir talking about it," and Aman told her.... 

"It's the second most dangerous night after 'LAAL CHAND KI RAAT'. This is the night, when the mighty sword chooses the king." Tabeezi told Aman.

"Tabeezi, Kabir wants the throne. That's why he is hiding, away from all of us, He wants to be the next King." Aman disclosed the secret, which left Rubina and Roshni stunned, "Ammi knows about it, but may be out of her love for him; she is helping him," Aman completed. They went back home. 

"Aman! where were you?" "Parveen asked him.

"Ammi! why were you hiding about Kabir's whereabouts!" Aman's question left her dumbstruck. 

"Aman.. actually I... "she could not say anything, that moment, someone spoke up from the backside, "Let me tell you Aman, she did that because I asked her to." It was Kabir.

"I didn't want you to know about it, because I want to be the king." Kabir confessed. 

"Oh! Is it, I really don't want to have the throne, you can have it." Aman casually agreed and Kabir left.

2 Days Passed .....

It was morning when Tabeezi came to Junaid Manzil, trembling in fear.

"Aman, You... you need to stop Kabir! I don't think he is gonna spare anyone after becoming the king." Tabeezi told Aman.