CHAPTER 7; CLOSER TO THE TRUTH.... AND... REVEALED!

Aman was in his own thoughts when he bumped into Roshni who was busy in decorating  the house for the wedding function. She fell in his arms and they shared an eye lock. The flowers which Roshni was carrying, were all in the air.

"I am sorry... Mr. Khan.. it's all my fault I..." but she was stopped by him.

"Are you fine? Why did you leave the room? And why didn't you say anything when Adaa said she saved you from the well? I am unable to understand you Roshni... wait." But she lef avoiding eye contact with him.

On the other hand, Rakh jinn freed another sifrit from the lamp.

And Aman's twin brother, Kabir Junaid khan made his entry.

*******

Here,

The ceremony began, with Quazi Saheb asking Adaa, "Adaa Rizvi, Aapka nikah Aman Junaid Khan, wald Nawab Junaid Khan ke saath, aapka mehr haasil ₹   1,00,00,000 Sikka Raijul  waqt tai paayaa gaya hai. Kya aapko yehh nikah qubool hai?"

("Adaa Rizvi, your Nikah, with Aman Junaid Khan, son of Nawab Junaid Khan, with your dowry ₹  1,00,00,000 in the currency  of present time has been fixed. Do you agree?")

"Qubool Hai!" (I do!) Adaa replied, controlling her excitement. 

Then, it was Aman' turn.

"Aman Junaid Khan, Aapka nikah, Adaa Rizvi ke saath, unka mehr haasil ₹  1,00,00,000 Sikka Raijul waqt, tai paayaa gaya hai. Kya aapko yehh nikah qubool hai?"

"Qubool Hai!" (I do!)

And hence; the wedding was done.

Aman and Adaa's wedding was over, Adaa went to Parveen, and poisoned her mind against Roshni.

"Ammi, now everything is over, why is that girl still in the house? You must throw her out, else she will manipulate everyone against us." She said to Parveen. 

FLASHBACK...

When Sara and Saima were talking about telling the truth to Aman, someone heard them. It was Adaa.

"Now I have to do something.  Else, they will tell him the truth." She told her when she met Rakh jinn. And they made the plan.

PRESENT...

So, Parveen alleged Roshni. She scolded her for still being in the house, and therefore, Roshni left.

When Aman returned, he got to know about whatever had happened. But this time, Aman knew that Adaa was planning something against Roshni. So, when he came to know that Adaa asked Paveen to do whatever she did, he was sure that something is fishy in the situation. He knew that Roshni cannot go beyond her limits. And she won't do something to spoil the situation. So, he was about to go in search of Roshni, when Sara and Saima stopped him.

"Bhai I want to tell you something, that day when you accused her for the withdrawal of 5 crore from your account, she didn't do it for herself. I was the reason. Sameer had a video of Aftab and me. And he demanded that we have to pay 5 crore if we want to him to hide the truth till marriage. I was about to kill myself but bhabhi, she sorted everything.  She demeaned herself in front of everyone, just to save my wedding." Saima told him everything. 

Aman remembered how he once told Roshni not to interfere in any of the family matters and wedding as they are important for him.

This broke Aman.... but he couldn't show that.

"She may be at her mom's place. I am going to bring her back. At least I can ask her forgiveness."

Aman went to Salma ji. But he was late.

Roshni wasn't there, instead he found a letter. He came back home and told everything to everyone. 

"Aman don't worry. We will find her." Said dadi.

"It is all my fault." He said and tears found their way out of his cute intense eyes.

*******

A MONTH LATER..

Roshni was working in a bakery in Mussoorie, 789 km away from Lucknow, while Aman was living with Adaa. 

The manager of that bakery was Kabir.

He used to live with his son, Sonu a memory of his dead wife Inayat. 

Inayat also has a backstory, which I will tell you later. 

FOR NOW... WAIT FOR "LAAL CHAND KI RAAT.."

Will Aman find Roshni? Will RoshAn reunite again? Will she be able to save him? What is Inayat's past? Is she having any secrets?

Come back to Know.

~ROOH