CHAPTER- 13 || THE BATTLE LEADS TO DAWN!

Aman lost his calm seeing Roshni in that state. "You tried to harm her! Now, You will face your king!" Aman shouted. at him.

Aman, Kabir and Aliya... all three got engaged in a fight.

"SINSA!" Aman summoned his sword and attacked the Djinn. Kaala Jinn also countered with his spear. He then threw fire balls at Aman when he was facing back, Kabir stopped them, saving Aman.

Aliya took Roshni to a safer place, and Kabir and Aman continued to battle with Kaala Jinn.

They came out of the cave, under open sky strong winds were blowing in the forest, and all the trees were bent, as if bowing in front of someone.

They attacked the Djinn with a javelin, which Tabeezi had prepared, but no use.

Aman took his sword and ran towards. him with full force. He pierced the sword right into Kaala Jinn's heart.

A black light ray came out and the Djinn vanished in thin air.

Aman went to Roshni and tried to wake her, but no use. He was so angry after the condition he witnessed of her.

He knew he was the king and so, he could absorb the rays back. "SINSA!" He said and pointed it towards Roshni's body and the rays came out of it.

Aman absorbed the rays and left them in the air again.

Roshni opened her eyes.

"Are you mad!" He shouted at her, as soon as she sat up. "Allah knows best! You are wahiyad Khanbaba! Aap abhi bhi mujh pe naraz ho rahe hain! (You are still getting angry at me!) How mean!" She said with a pout, Aman smiled at her antics.

Till then, Parveen also came and hugged Roshni. She lightly patted on her head and said- "Are you crazy! What if something might have happened to you!"

"Ammi! Don't worry, I knew Khanbaba won't let me go so easily." Roshni smiled and hugged her.

Parveen had apologised to Kabir and he knew she has changed, so he didn't reveal the secret of her dark deeds to Aman.

They all went back to Junaid Manzil and Kabir and Aliya were welcomed whole heartedly by the family.

The next day. It was Kabir-Aliya and Kabir-Inayat's Nikah ceremony,

[I know 2 marriages are not valid, but it's fiction, right!]

So, Qazi Saheb began the ceremony with prayers followed by other rituals.

"Kabir Junaid Khan, Nawab Junaid Khan. Aapka Nikah, Inayat ke saath haq mehr ₹7500000 sikka raijul wagt tai paaya gaya hai. Kya aapko yehh nikah qubooI hai?" – He asked Kabir.

"Qubool hai!" He replied.

"Inayat, Aapka Nikah, Kabir Junaid Khan, wald Nawab Junaid Khan ke saath ₹7500000 sikka raijul waqt tai paaya gaya hai. Kya aapko yehh nikah qubool hai ?" He asked Inayat.

"Qubool hai!" She said and lowered her gaze.

Same goes with Kabir and Aliya.

"Kabir Junaid Khan, Nawab Junaid Khan. Aapka Nikah, Aliya ke saath haq mehr ₹7500000 sikka raijul wagt tai paaya gaya hai. Kya aapko yehh nikah qubooI hai?" – He asked Kabir.

"Qubool hai!" He replied.

"Aliya, Aapka Nikah, Kabir Junaid Khan, wald Nawab Junaid Khan ke saath ₹7500000 sikka raijul waqt tai paaya gaya hai. Kya aapko yehh nikah qubool hai?" He asked Inayat.

"Qubool hai!" She said, and Nikah was done.

After that Saima went to live with Aftab.

A year later....

Aman and Roshni were blessed with twins. A boy and a girl.

"So, what names have you both decided for the babies?" All questioned.

"We haven't decided the name for our doll, Inayat Aapi! I want you to name her. And for our prince, we have thought of the name 'ARMAAN'." Roshni announced and everyone clapped.

"Ok now, for our doll umm..:" Inayat thought for awhile and April said, 'ROOH', I have decided that she will be named what she means to us. The lively soul of the house, 'ROOH'." Inayat announced and all clapped.

And they lived happily ever after.

___________________________

So, here ends the journey of 'Andhere Se Roshni Tak'

Thank You so much everyone. For all the love you all showered upon the story. I expect you all to support the upcoming works as you did to this story, and the previous ones.

THANKS A LOT! FOR ALL YOUR LOVE.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE🥰

~ ROOH

(YOUR WRITER)