CHAPTER 6; WHO WAS THE SAVIOUR?

Hi all Maddy is here for you all again...

Wanna know what happened next so, let's begin the story.

"Who fought him?" he asked as he woke up and Adaa took the credits. pretending to care for him. But how? You don't have any powers. Right?" He questioned.
"A... a.. tabeezi.... she helped me." Adaa stuttered as she answered.

On the other hand, 

Dadi was searching for Roshni, and saw that she was sitting in a corner of the out house, thinking something. So, Dadi left. And as she was tired, she slept there itself. Her wounds were still bleeding.

After a few hours, it was night.

Aman came out of the house to have some fresh air, and saw her sleeping in the sitting position. He went near her and saw that she was wounded, and those wounds were severely bleeding.

He tried to wake her up. But she didn't wake up.
He went close to her to pick her up and heard her saying something in her sleep.
"How nice it would have been if that day I could tell him everything. I didn't want to take that money but Saima... Khanbaba..."

Roshni is an angel, and she won't let anyone suffer for her, and specially her Khanbaba . As for her, it's the beginning of love. It has creeped into the story much earlier but they are unaware of it. 

Aman heard what she said. And backed off. 

He was suspicious that something is still under a cover. He took her in. And made her lay on the bed. He dressed her injuries and by that time Ada came into the room and she frowned seeing Roshni on the bed. 

"What is she doing here?" she questioned him. "Why did you bring her inside and lay her on my place? Does she still matter in your life after what she did to your family?" She continued to act.

"Why is she injured Ada? Did she fight him when he came." 

"No it was me, it's just to fool you. She wants to get back her place in in your life and in the house.No, Actually not her place, it's my place which she robbed. Do you think I will lie? I saved you and she is pretending." She said, still shedding her crocodile tears. 

"What are you saying Ada! Are you out of your mind? She is pretending! Do you really think she is pretending! Just look at her, she is wounded from head to toe... and you are saying she is pretending! Are you mad or have you gone crazy?Do you have some sense or not?! Look at her, she is not even conscious and you want to just blame her for everything." Aman was literary shouting by the time and didn't even realise that. Fate wanted them to meet that's why they have met but it's not the right time for them to be together.

This Is just a start for the story and Fate has more games to play.Ada went away from there fuming at his words. Aman was awake for whole of the night taking care of her.

 The next day she woke up and found her inside his room on the bed. She rushed out as soon as she could, managing all her wounds and injuries. He saw her running out of the room, hurriedly, to avoid being noticed by anyone. Both of them came downstairs but separately. On the other hand, Ada was already with the family enjoying the breakfast and talking. 

Sara and Saima noticed Roshni and invited her for the breakfast but as soon as she came to the table, Pravin left. Knowing that she won't return, Roshni left without having breakfast and sent Sara and Saima to bring Parveen downstairs. On the other hand Rakh Jinn was planning something for which she came inside the house.

 Last night, Aman had noticed that Adaa is behaving in a strange manner. He knew that there is something which is still hidden. So he asked about  that to Roshni  in the morning. But he got the same answer. So he went to tabeezi to ask about what happened the last night. Aman did not know that tabeezi is Rubina, Junaid's second wife. Tabeezi showed him everything.  

Aman was fuming. 

About Roshni lying to him, he knew that she did it for someone but Adaa, why did she lie to him and he was still confused. He went home straight away, when he entered she was sitting with whole family enjoying the tea. 

Aman bought her in the centre of the house. 

"Why did you lie Ada?!! just tell me the reason! I said tell me the reason!" He said, and his eyes turned blue. 

She stood there Numb, knowing that her secret is disclosed. She had no answers to his question. 

There came Parvin, to ddefend her favourite person of the house. "What Aman! what lie are you talking about?" She asked scolding him. 

"Ammi yesterday when Kala jin came in the ceremony, and attacked me... who was the one to save me? Is it Adaa, or Roshni?" 

"That's Roshni." Dadi said.

"Then why did you hide it, why?!!

 When I asked you, that who saved me you told me that's you. But I saw myself that's Roshni." 

"Aman, let it be. kya Fark padta hai? Be it Adaa or Roshni. What matters, is that you are fine." 

"why Ammi? When she was at fault, it was a big deal for you. And now, when she isn't, you are saying not a big deal!"

Rakh jinn was listening to all that him hiding in a room. 

She was there to place the image of chhal kua again.

Aman refused to talk to Ada, until and unless, she apologises for her lie.

They all went to their respective rooms. 

They all came out hearing a shout, it was Adaa screaming for help. As she was Trapped inside the well, trying to harm Roshni. But no one could see them as the well was near the pool. Only aman could see them from the window. 

And in an attempt to save her, Roshni herself fell into the well as Adaa pulled her inside, before anyone could see. But Aman saw them. He rushed to save them both and Adaa was pretending. Adaa was waiting for someone to see them, but no one saw. And about Aman, he was still thinking why Adaa did that.

Tabeezi told that he could save only one of them at a time and he had only one thought, that was to save Roshni. But, when he was thinking, Roshni helped Adaa to come out and she herself too came out of the well. After all, strong ayaana Is enough in herself. 

When everyone reached, Adaa pretended that she saved Roshni, and Roshni too did not say anything as we all know, she is not at all interested in credits. Aman gave Adaa, a disgusted look.

"If you are planning something wrong against her, I won't let you do that. Mark my words." He said before leaving. 

On the other hand, Sara and Saima but planning to tell the truth about the night and the money when someone heard them from behind. 

Who was that someone? Hai Koi jawab, toh bataiye zara.