🍁KIM NAMJOON REVIEWS🍁

1] TITLE : MISS RIGHT
AUTHOR : namjoons_miss_right
No of chapters : 12 (on going)

1] Cover : 3/5
Its simple and neat. The fonts go well together and The placement is alright. But I would try to make it a bit more creative...

2] Title : 3/5
The title is too common. And it is too early to say if the title is suitable for the story. As of now, there is not much relation between the title and plot.

3] First impression : 9/10
I personally really like the way you started the story. It is something that we can give a picture to without any confusion. It was very brave of you to start it without implying an essence of mystery, and I really liked it.

4] Grammar and  punctuation : 14/15
I did not find many grammar mistakes through your entire story, which is something to be appreciated. The punctuations were all good. Overall, it was really comfortable to read.

5] Plot : 11/15
As of now the plot is normal, it's something that you actually see a lot. But as the story moves forward, try to make it more different. Something that would let your story stand different from others.

6] Vocabulary : 8/10
Your vocabulary is good, it's simple and easy, but it is good. I would suggest trying and expanding it to a bit more complicated words and usages, but right now it's not at all bad.

7] Descriptive writing : 9/10
You do have a pretty descriptive writing style, which is really good thing. It really does help you imagine the whole scene in your mind.

8] Description : 3/5
As of now, the description doesn't really fit the story, but since it's still on going, so I can't really say that. But the description is good on its own, it does make you wonder about the story that follows. So good job there.

9] Character development : 7/10
I think that only a few characters actually developed over the story. The rest are remaining consistent. It would be better if you could provide a bit more insight about their lives, as they are equally affecting the story.

10] Emotions : 10/15
You could have described and brought forward a lot more emotions than you have now. Or detailed and pronounced the emotions that you already portrayed. Going deep into emotions can really help you get the readers involved into the story. Thus, they would enjoy it a lot more.

Total : 80/100

💮

2] TITLE: HIS SINFUL OBSESSION
Author : taehyungs_guccigirl
No of chapters : 14 (complete)

1] Cover : 4/5
I think the cover is good. All the fonts are comfortable to read and clearly visible. But I would maybe play around a bit about the placement of the words. Maybe experiment with where what would look good.

2] Title : 5/5
The title is quite catchy. It goes well with plot.

3] First Impression : 8/10
The first impression was actually really good. There was slight mystery in it, slight confusion, and it really makes you curious about what is going on. It is written in a pretty good manner too. But I think you rushed into it all a bit.

4] Grammar and Punctuation : 14/15
I found minimum to no grammar mistakes in your story. The punctuations were all placed correctly. The only thing that I would suggest you to look into is sentence and paragraph lengths. I sometimes found that there was only a single sentence making an entire paragraph, which might not be comfortable for most readers. This is a simple mistake, but if you can have perfection, then why not go for it?

5] Plot : 12/15
Your plot is good. It really is, but it maybe a bit more apt for a longer story . I also think that the incidents taking place are a bit similar to each other. Try to make them more distinct. That will help increase the enjoyment of your readers. And also I think your plot have a lot more potential. If you could expand the plot and go into every single thing, including the past, I think your story will be one of a kind. You have written a fourteen-chapter story, but this plot has the potential to be written over at least fifty chapters. I hope you think about it.