🍁PARK JIMIN REVIEWS🍁

1] Book: Just my eyes

Author: jimsa2008

Category: Park Jimin.

1] Cover: 3.5 / 5

I like the cover, but it does not have the potential to be the stand - alone reason for reading it. The effort is quite visible and I will expect a little more.

2] Title : 3.5 / 5

I think it could have been a little more creative and something different. I am not against the fact that it is not catchy but there's always scope for improvement.

3]First Impression : 8.5 / 10

It started off interesting with the blind girl and her nightmare, but then talking solely about the first chapter, I wanted some sort of a cliffhanger or a hook to make it into the next chapter, otherwise it was cool.

4] Grammar and Punctuation : 13/15

There are mistakes. At some places, 'you' and 'her' have been mixed up.

5] Plot : 11 /15

The plot (I think) hasn't even started. And even though the story raises questions regarding the next chapter, they are quite predictable (or maybe it is only predictable to me, and the reason is I have read toooooooo many fanfics :') ) and I feel there can be more suspense overall in the book ... (Like in the latest chapter i.e. "Sing To Me" you shouldn't have mentioned that it was his dad but rather could have written the statement [conversation] with which you shall start your next chapter in the format of ??? : .... that could have built suspense and a good cliff-hanger)

6] Vocabulary : 7.5 / 10

Vocabulary used is simple and easy to understand.

7] Descriptive writing : 8 / 10

There's scope for improvement.

8] Description : 3.5 / 5

Could have been better.

9] Character development : 9 / 10

I didn't feel like any character was left out. But I would suggest that, use lesser people and any character apart from the mains must be used repeatedly. It makes readers not lose interest and easier for them to remember the characters role play and personality.

10] Emotions : 13/ 15

Emotions have been well described, you can feel them radiating through the screen. When Jimin and Y/n's dad got into the fight at the hospital I could feel that embarrassment and when Y/n was getting bullied, I wished that I could jump in and punch that bitch's face :). While Jimin was telling Y/n that they should stop meeting for their own good, I felt sad and when that principal's office scene happened, I could feel that disgust creep into me. What I wanna say is, Well Done !

Total score : 80.5

Keep it up ! It's not bad at all. I am sure the score will increase once the story (seems a little all over the place) comes into shape. Eagerly waiting for updates.

💮

2] Title :His Dominant Love

Author :Jellycuddles19_

1] Title :5/5 perfectly fits the story

2]Cover: 4.5/5 beautiful and give the exact vibe.

3] First Impressions:10/10 the way started is so interesting. A normal chat between the step sisters was a good opening.