🍁JEON JUNGKOOK REVIEWS🍁

1] Title: Psychotic love
Participate username: MaknaeVickookie

Cover: 5/5. Cover is amazing. The Victorian era style of cover is great fitting the story. Great job.

Title: 4/5. Your title is good.
First impression: 8.5/10. First impressive was good. The detailing really caught my attention and it was mysterious too. Good job.

Grammar and punctuation: 15/15. It's like you don't even know what grammar mistakes are. Great job.

Plot: 14/15. Plot definitely is totally unique and the way you designed it is also great. Good work.

Vocabulary: 9/10. Good vocabulary. Wide range of words were used making it more interesting.

Descriptive writing: 10/10. The best amount this book is the descriptive way you write. Great work. The artistic way you write is great.

Description: 3.5/5. I think you need to change your blurb into something better. Keep the suspense plus do leave some space in it. It looks clustered.

Character development: 7/10. Your character should be more expressive also I think there are tons of questions about Yoongi and Jungkook you should clear them soon.

Emotions: 13.5/15. Your book did kept me hooked and I loved it. Good work.

Total marks: 89.5/100

💮

2] Title: Icy Love
Participate username: @AlienboyfriendTae

Cover: 5/5. The cover is totally beautiful. The color and way Jungkook is laying feels like he is trapped in his icy love...the vibe is great.

Title: 5/5. Most suitable title as per the story.

First impression: 9/10. The first impression was like wow...it was great. The female lead Iclyn is made so strong and sassy with such aura that it makes me wanna know more about her.

Grammar and punctuation: 15/15. Your grammar is on point. Damn girl do you even know there are things called grammar error cause that doesn't look like to me you do.

Plot: 12/15. The plot is amazing. I just think you should be more open to the emotions. Show their confusing about their feelings etc plus show more bonding time with other members.

Vocabulary: 8/10. I think your vocabulary is great but it can be better.

Descriptive writing: 9/10. Your way of detailing and descriptive is amazing. Great work.

Description: 4.5/5. Your description is great but I think you can make it better using some quotes or something.

Character development: 9/10. To be honest the most development and most attractive character in book is Iclyn, the way she is not perfect and had her helpless movement but still she make sure to keep her head up and work harder is something that really hit me hard. Great work.

Emotions: 14/15. I really enjoyed the whole story until now. I really wanna read more soon. Great work.

Total marks: 90.5/100

💮

3] Title: The girl of my dreams: Elegia
Participate username: KimGits

Cover: 5/5. Cover is outstanding and eye-catching. It's so beautifully designed.

Title: 5/5. Best title for the story.

First impression: 10/10. Since first para you already caught me with your detailing and play of words...like girl it's amazing. Your words are so beautiful it makes me wanna ready more and more.