Chapter 9

Chapter 9

        Being ravished by my prince was by far the best thing in the world and it lingered on the edges of my mind as I got up the next morning, laying naked next to him. "J..Jonathannn" I yawned, " Are you up my love?" I asked as I sat up and stretched as the sheets fell down my past my breasts. He just grunted and stretched, eventually waking up groggily. "You are up earlier than usual Annette, you don't have to get up till later since you will be going to Night School remember?" he just laughed tiredly, "... You nervous?" I practically jumped out of the bed, put on my maroon silk robe and walked to the bathroom as it flowed behind me like a stream of precious red blood. As I walked, I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and noticed it was gorgeous outside as the sun shone inside my balcony window. Maybe I could get my Jonathan to go out and about with me before I had to brave my very first night at Night School as an official Pureblood Princess.. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck as i stood deep in thought. "What are you thinking about ? Your mind seems to be wandering in some far away place while your body is here in my arms." I turned around and looked up at him, replying, " I'm just a little bit worried to be honest, all of this is still new to me. All these emotions and new urges, especially the urge for blood and your interesting proposal is still fresh on my mind" I blushed lightly before licking my lips. "Are you hungry Annette?" he asked looking at me before calling Julius to come and satisfy my need for blood. He walked up to me as Jonathan left the room and just smiled. My eyes turned bloodshot red as I could sense his heart was beating fast, I came up and licked his neck before plunging my fangs in. He just let out a tiny grunt and I felt bad, knowing that I was being too rough.. But I was so.. so hungry. I held onto his shoulders digging my nails in as I was partaking of his sweet refined blood. "P-Princes..s Anne..tte.. " he groaned, causing me to stop. He started to fall and I caught him, "Julius! Oh gosh.. I'm sorry.. Forgive me.." He looked at me worn out, and just tried to catch his breathe before he responded, " It's ok.. You needed to feed, I just didn't expect you to be quite so rough." I called Jonathan in as soon as he finished talking, and within a second Jonathan was at my side. "What is wrong? Oh no, Julius are you ok ??" He helped him down into a chair to regain his strength as I stared solemnly at the ground, with a hand over my face. Julius reaches out to me and comforts me, saying that its ok and I had to eat after all. "I cant believe I hurt Julius" They both look over to me as I try to hide my face further, trying to conceal my fear at what I had just done. "Its ok My love" Jonathan says trying to comfort me and ease the feeling growing in the pit of my stomach. But before he could say another word I ran off to a big shady oak tree that was surrounded by rose bushes and sat within the highest branches. I rushed right past my mother who sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee, she tried to ask me what was wrong but I was long gone before she could utter another word. Jonathan ran into the kitchen and was stopped by my mother who just said, "Just let her cool off for a little bit Jonathan, whenever she gets like this it is for the best.." I sat there for what felt like an hour, in solitude among the leaves of the ancient, but beautiful oak tree. I didn't want to face what i had done, I knew I had lost control and that maybe I should have fed more often... but there was just so much stuff going on especially since i'd be starting night school. I couldn't just lose control like this again. I stared off into the horizon, deep in thought when i heard rustling down below, when I looked down I saw Jonathan standing there beside the roses. "Annette, my love.. Are you ok?" I remained silent, just looking at him solemnly, he sighed then climbed up the tree to sit beside me, wrapping his strong arms around. "Annette you'll be ok,  you are stronger than most, even more so because you were just recently awakened." I just curled up into his arms and sighed, worried about what would happen if i dont feed more often... I cant let this happen again; I refuse to let it.