Chapter 6

Chapter 6

     Unlike before, this time his lips excited me in ways I never thought possible.. A little hesitant I let myself get lost in his touch and his kiss. He paused for a moment to take off his shirt and my eyes grew wide. I know I had seen it before, but it was so dark the first time that I couldn't make out much, not that I really had wanted to at the time. His body was amazing.. perfectly sculpted and toned. I tried to catch my breath as he began to unzip his pants and that's when I felt my breath catch in my throat.. The uncertainty rising, fear growing and I was frightened .He removed his pants, then noticing that I had scooted away from him slightly with a look of fear. He sighed heartbroken, knowing that I was still shaken by the experience that occurred prior to this at me and the loneliness crept back into his eyes.

     " I'm.. I'm sorry Jonathan.." I slowly crawled to him trying to push my negative emotions aside, as I looked into his deep sorrow-filled eyes.. "Forgive me.. I know I shouldn't be so scared now that I know the truth, just be gentle with me" I once more pressed myself to his body and I felt how fast his heart was beating . I  pressed my lips to his chest and thats when he softly sighed saying, " I love you Annette.." He brushed his fingers through my hair, laid me down once more and held me close.  He took off his boxers and put it in slowly.. I let out a pleasured moan as he started move himself in and out gradually. I felt as if my body was on fire as he held me closer. I moaned running my fingers through his hair. This was amazing.. We were like two pieces of a puzzle.. a perfect fit.  It felt like hours until we were done, after he laid there and held me in his arms because he had tired me out to the point I fell asleep. His arms were supportive and I felt so safe for the first time as they wrapped around me. My thirst was quenched and I was content with all that was at the moment. 

 When I woke up, I found deep ember eyes staring at me. I got up sort of startled and then remembered who was with me. "Oh Jonathan that was.. Amazing" I said breathlessly. He just chuckled and smiled a smile that made my heart skip. "Are you hungry sweetie?" he softly asked. My stomach growled, making me blush and reply, "I didn't notice before but I kinda am.." He tilted his head so I could satisfy my needs. I could feel the blood pulsing through his body and I couldn't hold back anymore. I surged forward and at that exact moment I felt a spark run through my body. It felt so fulfilling . As soon as I stopped, I realized that I wouldn't be able to stay like this with Jonathan forever. 

       All of a sudden a strange guy walked into the room and stood at the door. I froze and asked Jonathan quietly, " Who is he??.."  "He is your new body guard, Annette. His name is Julius Sterling." I stared sorta shocked at first, the fact that Jonathan thought I needed a body guard just once more proved how devoted he was. Julius stood erected straight with his eyes straight foreword. I got up with the blanket wrapped around me and went to greet him. "Hello Julius, I am Annette. Its very nice to meet you", I said smiling and trying to keep the blanket up. I glanced back at Jonathan and gestured to Julius and thought, 'He's a vampire too?'  "Yes ma'am, I am a vampire." he said bowing, "It will be a pleasure to serve you Princess Annette"  I did my best to muster a curtsy without flashing the poor man, he tried not to laugh. I walked back to Jonathan and leaned over and kissed him. Jonathan waved Julius away and then said, " My love, we have some important matters to discuss. About school and other matters."  I just nodded my head and sat attentively, listening to him as he spoke. "Annette, the school I think you should go to is be a night school. It would be safer and the people there would be like you. Vampires, just not pureblood like us my love."  He opened his arms to me and I went to them gladly, then he continued. "The other vampires treat purebloods like royalty and because you actually are royalty, you will be treated as such even more so than other purebloods" 

  After he finished, I mentioned the fact I kinda needed new clothes because none of mine fit anymore since my body went under that change and thats when he called Julius into the room. Julius came in and bowed, " Yes, your highness?" "You are to accompany Annette to go shopping, I dont want her to go alone." I looked at Jonathan surprised then realized that he was probably right to do so as he did. Julius just stood there watching me as I got up and went to my dresser to find something decent that would still fit me till I could buy new clothes and other stuff. I finally found something and had forgotten that I wasn't clothed and let the blanket cascade to the floor, then reality hit me. "Julius!", Jonathan said, "Look away!" Then Jonathan swooped the blanket and myself off the floor in one graceful movement, covering my nakedness. I blushed embarrassed and laughed half-halfheartedly," I am sorry Julius, I totally forgot that I was naked." 'And I probably just scared my bodyguard..' I thought even more embarrassed.  He just bowed and left the room blushing, allowing me to get dressed , leaving me in the room of temptation with my loving prince sitting on the bed.