Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    It was pitch black and cold, unbelievably so that it didn't feel real. I felt his hands on my skin.. ice cold hands, running up and down my numb body. 'I wish he would stop and let me go..' Streams of tears ran down my face as I started to cry and plea,

"Stop please.. Stop!!"

     He began to chuckle and say soothingly as he stroked my auburn  hair, "Shhhhh, calm down sweetheart. All your troubles will end soon. I guarantee it.. You'll be plunged into a world of pleasure."  

       More tears surged to the surface as I begged this mysterious man with a deep seductive voice to stop. He started to take off my shirt and run his hands over me again, causing chills to consume my body from sheer trepidation. I began to whimper as his lips graced my neck, I knew where this was going and beseeched him to stop."Please.. Just stop, I want this to end..", I plead, struggling to free my bound hands but to no avail I cant break free. It almost felt as if the rope was getting tighter around my wrist instead of giving me leeway, the feeling was unbearable.His hands moved to my back and went to attain the hooks on my bra. My body felt feverish and rigid, his hands sent tremors of fear and unwanted excitement down my spine as he unlatched the only thing that kept my dignity. I heard a thump as he tossed my bra to the floor. He reached forward and grasped my breasts pulling me against his torso, holding me firmly there. He fixed his lips against my neck and ran his tongue from my collar bone to the edge of my jaw then bit down on my neck. I let out a whimper as he indulged in my blood. Who was this guy?.. Why was he biting my neck??.. I pushed him away as hard as I could but he unshakably stood strong. I finally found my voice and breathlessly said, " Who are you?! Why.. why are you doing this to me?.."

     He stopped and withdrew from my neck. "I, sweetheart..", he froze for a moment and took the thing that shielded my eyes off then finished, " I am a vampire" He licked his lips, revealing his fangs then smirked. I was benumbed with fear, and began to shiver. He bowed his head, then began to unbutton my pants and remove my underwear.. His eyes were the color of ember, ablaze and full of longing.

"Stop... please dont do this," I moaned , desperately wishing I could run away from this place and to the safety of my home. To silence my whining he put his darkly handsome face to mine and thrust his tongue into my mouth chokingly.  He tossed my pants and underwear to the floor, and began to work on his.. Once he had gotten his pants off he made me lie down and he secured himself on top of my  body.

    He looked into my eyes and said softly, " I hope you can forgive me one day.. One day you'll understand why Annette.."  He thrusted into me and I could no longer keep from moaning.. I moaned and cried as he pumped in and out of me. He returned his teeth to the spot he bit me before and delighted in some more of my blood and let out a groan that sent chills down my spine. He ceased after a moment and leaned his head forward to kiss me. I couldn't stop the tears anymore and began to sob.. Then the world went black..

       I wanted him to stop. I wanted him to get off me and explain what he meant and why he was doing this.. And most of all, how did he know my name?..