Chapter Two •Fear Alive•

~Maddies P.O.V.~

"T-they're dead!" I screamed as tears fell from my eyes.

Silence fell over all of us.

Soon, i heard the doors fly open as Craig came stumbling out. He ran straight over to the guys, telling them to put down their guns. Surprisingly, they did. Craig pushed between Lui and Jonathan, coming into full sight of me.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked in a fearful voice.

"I-i don't know. T-the zombies must h-have caught them off g-guard." I choked out as he grabbed me pulling me in for a hug.

"Let go of her, Craig!" Lui screamed in his squeaker voice. "She may have diseases."

Craig turned to the boys, giving them a death glare as the doors opened again, quietly. Suddenly, all the boys went stiff. Craig's breathing soon sped up as he let me go. I fell to the ground, scraping my knees from my short-shorts not being long enough to cover the rest of my legs.

"Why are you all out here and not inside doing your fucking jobs?!" A deep and dark voice boomed through the abandoned main street.

"I-its was her!" Jonathan screeched pointing to me as i was on my knees.

All of the boys moved so Evan could see me perfectly. A smirk grew on his face as he walked in front of me. He circled me in silence, fear showing in my eyes.

"Maddie James. The Maddie James? The Corey James younger sister, that Maddie James?" He questioned as a joke, but i knew he didn't need an answer to figure that out, so i stayed silent. "Why would you be on our land, especially on your own?"

"They're d-dead." Craig shot out, stepping forwards in defense of me before i made a complete fool out of myself in front of Evan, and him kill me then and there.

"Dead, huh?" Evan questioned, his smirk getting bigger. "Let me guess, now you have no one to treat you like a princess, so you just think you can come over here, and get what you want, huh Maddie?"

Princess?

"Uh-um. N-no. I just need a place to stay. T-that's all. Ill do whatever i need to, just please Evan." I asked shaking.

Craig looked back at me, stunned. He backed up to the side so he could see me better. He stared at me as i starred at him. Jonathan soon breaking the horror of a silence.

"Can we just kill her already, Evan?" Jonathan asked with no patience what-so-fucking-ever.

"No!" Craig yelled at Jonathan.

"Well, she may be useful." Evan smirked again. "Craig, take her to one of the empty rooms, tell her the rules, and get back to work. The rest of you, get your shit together and get your asses back to work!"

Craig gabbed my wrist, pulling me to my feet and pulling along with the rest of the guys inside. We ran away from him like he was a hungry wolf, and we were little bunnies.

Craig pulled me all the way to the elevator, and into it before hitting the level three button on the keypad. As the elevator rose, he explained the rules to me.

1) No leaving the building without permission, especially at night.

2) No cussing in front of Evan.

3) Always do your job.

4) Don't mess up.

"If you do any of those things, you'll be punished. Now i know that Evan burns and cuts us when we break those rules, but I'm scared to see what he'd do you a beautiful girl like you, Maddie." He said just above a whisper.

"Thanks, Craig." I said with a little smile before i hugged him.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He said sadly.

"I-i think ill live. Or at least try, its worth a shot." I smiled.

"Just like Corey." Craig chuckled, patting me on the back.

Yeah, Corey.

****

A/N:

Hope you liked it!! Sorry its kinda short!

Feedback, pwease?????

Thank you!!!

~Kaylee