Chapter Seven •Horror Attacks•

~Maddies P.O.V.~

The loud gun shots erupted from outside making both me and Evan jump. He shot out of the bed, grabbing me bridal style and ran out of his room down to my room.

"Stay here. Don't come out unless me or one of the guys come get you. Grab one of the bags from your closet and fill it with whatever you may need for about two weeks. Once your done, hid in your closet with the light off. Got it?" He spoke quickly.

"Lock your door once i leave." He said kissing my cheek and running back to his room to throw on some clothes.

As soon as he was in the hallway, i shut and locked my bedroom door. I ran to my closet, grabbing a backpack that was twice as big as the one i came here with, throwing twice as much stuff in it as i had with the other.

I ran into my closet, shutting off the light, and sitting in the back corner listening to the eerie silence.

****

-After Leaving Maddie-

~Evans P.O.V.~

I ran back down to my bedroom, tossing on some black jeans, my white tank top, and my red and white jacket over that. I slipped on some black tennis shoes, grabbing two of my five guns that sat in my nightstand, putting the smaller one on child lock where it wouldn't go off, and down my sock.

I grabbed my shotgun, running out of my room and down the stairs to the main lobby. Tyler and Lui stood shooting the almost-hundred-pack of zombies that bomb-bar-ted the front doors.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled out to them.

"They came out of no where, Evan! We need to use plan A!" Lui screamed in his squeaker voice.

That damn voice.

"Wheres the others?" I yelled to them over the loud groans of the zombies.

"They're on the roof trying to take some down from there!" Tyler yelled.

"Okay! Wait ten minutes, and meet at your positions!" I called out to them as i ran back to the stairs.

Plan A: Tyler and Lui shot from the front doors, meanwhile Craig, Jonathan, Marcel, David, and Scotty shot from the roof. I would send them the signal, which was a siren sound, which would tell the guys on the roof to grab their get-away backpacks that sat on the third floor next to the elevators. Marcel, Jonathan, and David would grab both theirs and Tyler and Luis, along with mines. In ten minutes after the siren, everyone was to meet up at the back gate, where we would all take a trail to a safe house in Alabama.

The only thing not included in this plan was Maddie.

I made it back up to the third floor, hitting the red button on the elevator to make the siren sound throughout and around the building. The boys should all be making a run for the back gates about right now.

I ran down to Maddies room, banging on her door loudly.

"Maddie! Maddie, lets go were leaving!" I yelled out to her.

I heard her quickly open her closet door, along with unlocking and opening her bedroom door. I grabbed her hand, pulling her along with me as we both ran down the hallway and down the stairs.We made it to the first floor just as the zombies busted through the front doors.

"Evan!" Maddie cried out shaking.

"Not now, Maddie!" I screamed at her.

I picked her up bridal style again, running down the mini corridor and through the back doors. I made a run for the back gate, seeing the guys in the distance waving their arms at me.

Maddie held onto my neck tightly. Her face was mashed in my neck as the sweat from my hair fell down my jawline and down her face. She didn't really seem to care at the moment, which I'm glad of, i cant take a girls annoyance at this time.

I made it to the guys, setting Maddie down on her feet as she whipped away the sweat that made a snail-like line from her forehead, down her face, along her own jaw, and down her chest under her shirt.

My sweat is between her boobs at the moment.

I quickly shook the though, grabbing her hand as we all took off into the woods, down the dirt path, and heading towards Alabama.

****

-That Afternoon-

~Maddies P.O.V~

"So much for working on those cameras today." Scotty chuckled while sighing.

"Nice to know someone kept their sense of humor." Evan joked.

Evans giant hand enclosed mines as he swung our hands back and forth as we walked. He held my hand with his right hand, meanwhile in his left hand was a map with multiple colors just as Corey's, but printed instead of hand-made.

"Are you two, like dating?" Tyler asked.

"No." Evan said plainly.

"Ha." Jonathan laughed. "Who wants to date her anyways?"

Evan gave him a dark death glare. So dark, it seemed like he was shooting Jonathan with his eyes. No zombies were along the trail at the moment, which i was glad of. I felt my body shiver as a scary thought passed through my mind. Evan noticed right off the bat, looking concerned.

"What?" He asked me sweetly.

Wow, bipolar much Evan?

"W-why are the zombies attacking so much during the day lately? Especially huge mobs like that one back at the hotel?" I asked as everyone walked in wonder.

"Man, i wish there was a way to trap a zombie and hook up lines to its brain to see what it thinks!" Craig said stomping the ground as we walked.

"That would be cool!" Scotty chuckled giving Craig a high five.

"Nerds." Tyler chuckled.

"Where are we even headed?" I asked.

"Alabama!" Said Lui in his squeaker voice.

"So, were gonna pass back by the cabin?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"Yeah, why?" Asked David.

"My camera!" I smiled. "It has a bunch of random moments between me and my brothers."

"They aren't really your brothers." Said Jonathan.

"One is." I fought.

"Still. They were idiots." He mumbled.

Jonathan will take some time to get warmed up to i guess.

"I'm hungry!" cried Marcel.

"Go eat a zombie." David joked.

"Here." I said pulling out a small back of Cheese-Its from the side of my bag that i had stuck there randomly while packing.

"Yay!" Marcel cheered.

I smiled as we walked more for what seemed like hours.

****

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed!

I know this chapter was very shocking, and is sending everything in a completely different direction, but that's a good thing!

Thank you!

~Kaylee