Chapter 21 • Mission: Revenge

- Ivy's P.O.V. -

The walk back to my hotel was so awkward but I made sure he was in a fair distance away from me. My face was fuming red with anger. This is exactly why I never contacted him after I was released from training. And especially after I met Droidd.

I met him shortly after I was released from camp in a small coffee shop, that's still standing up. In fact, I think I'll just go there.

I herd groaning, multiple groaning noises. I put up a fist in the air hoping the idiot understands what I'm trying to send him. But sadly he doesn't. "What are you doing?" He speaks.

"Sh." I say and turn to see him. "Don't move a muscle." I say as I quietly take my hand gun from my ankle pocket I have. Even though it's turning dark and you could only see a few feet away from you, I can sense presence of in the distance. "Stay here." I hand him my gun and take out a knife. There's approximately seven zombies near us, or seven idiots that come from my enemies team. I'm really hoping its option number two to show what I can do to Evan if he tries that on me next time. But to be honest. I did miss those lips.

Wait! What! No you didn't! You love Droidd. You can't have feelings for Evan again. No! He broke your heart and slept with your sister while you were gone! No. I can't feel this way. No.

I talk to myself in my head then snap back into reality when a zombie with half a head tries to run at me. Tries. It's limping towards me and I yell as throw my knife square on his chest then charge at it as I physically slice his throat and rip it off with my hands.

Pulling my knife out of its chest it drools with blood. I clean it up with my bare arm and shoot at three zombies coming towards me and Evan with the shotgun I had in a slouch around my back and front. "Follow everything I do and say." I say as I stand up and start running the familiar way to the coffee shop.

"Wait! Your too fast!" Evan yells behind me and quickly look behind me and see him being chased by zombies. Three of them.

"You are a fucking idiot. I swear." I stop and throw my knife behind him getting a zombie in the head and charging after it to get it back in my possession.

As a zombie tried to bite me I sliced it's arm off. Then stabbed my knife in its eye. I just watched it die.

"C'mon follow me." I clean my knife off on my skin and walk off towards the coffee shop.

"Why does the walk seem longer back to the hotel." He asks as he ran up to me.

"My hotel." I correct him ignoring the question.

"Whatever." He scuffed.

"Ivy, come in Ivy. Copy." My walkie talkie spoke muffled. I pulled it off my waist band and pressed the button to talk in.

"Ivy here. What's the problem. Copy." I released the button.

"Carter's team is trying to gang up on us. Get here fast. Copy."

"I'm on my way. Copy." I slip the device back onto my hip band from my pants and start sprinting my way to my hotel.

"You're to fast Ivy please I won't know my way back! Slow down!" Evan screams out at me.

"Shut up and run you idiot. My team will be under attack and if I'm not there we'll loose everything we have!" I yell at him and I sprint even faster loosing him in the dust.

"Ivy!" His scream is faintly herd.

After minutes of running I get back in my property I climb up a tree to see from a different angle and tried to see if I can spot the leader of all the commotion.