Chapter 22 • Mission Across The States

- Ivy's P.O.V. -

It was now time to leave to attack Marcus. The earlier we left the faster I can kill him. We were walking, I brought with me so many men and Evan's whole crew.

"Where are we going?" Marcel asked me as he walked up next to me where I was walking alone in front of the groups.

"The airport." I stated.

"The airport?!" He yelled and I stopped to stare at him and pointed my knife at him.

"Do you want to get us killed." I spoke to him through my teeth. "Don't you dare yell out loud again unless you want me to cut your tongue off." I lightly touched his jaw with my knife.

"Might as well just do it once and for all." Corey suggested.

I snickered and continued walking.

"Can we take a break, I am getting tired." I herd Tyler say.

"Fine. Five minutes only and we won't stop walking until we get to the location." I said and shook my head to four of my men that were carrying Maddie's and Mae's bodies that were tied up and they threw them on the hard rocky dirt road.

"How much longer till we get to the airport?" Evan asked me.

"About till noon." I said and looked at my map of the USA where I had placed it on the ground with rocks on each corner.

"Why do you have a map of the country and why are we going to the airport?" He kneeled down beside me.

"Marcus doesn't live in this state." I said and ran a finger from the city we are in to my old home town.

"We are going-!" I slammed Evan to the ground with my knife on his throat ready to slash it.

"Shut up. Don't you all understand. There are enemy's and zombies all around us and can hear us if you all continue yelling." I spoke. "That's it no more breaks. No more fucking talking. Let's move." I got my map and folded it up and sliding it under my waist band on my cargo pants.

Few hours later ~

We had made it the airport. Finally. "All right. There are a lot of zombies and bonies in there okay. Don't yell. Don't talk. Don't run unless you have to. And go to where there is cargo plane in the out side stretched runway." I said and slammed the doors open as we all walked in quietly.

I just had my knife. Ready to fight. Why do I always have a knife? And why do I always clean it up on my arm? Corey and his group. He told me it was a good weapon to my figure. Like almost every serial killer has their special something the leave on their victims. The knife was my choice of special something. I was in it before Maddie was in their group. She was in a safe side of town till she left it to find her brothers. I'm not good with being around females so I left them.

I picked a lot of skills from him. Corey and I were actually going to try a relationship but I left. It was hard but I did it. He send me to kill Maddie but I thought if by "killing them" she will be alone and Corey will join my team and be with me. But Droidd stepped in and now Evan is here too. It's so complicated. Everything changed.

I threw my knife at a zombie's head. Even when my mind is somewhere else. My reflexes are always on good point, I guess you can say that.

"Still got it baby girl." That voice matched Corey's.

I look back at him and smirked then walked off to get my knife back from the dead corpse's eye socket. Of course cleaning it on my arm.

"Move it." I said and everyone started walking my way all trailing behind me. I am glad there weren't any bonies here. Even though I thought there would be. "Everyone aboard in the cargo! Go go go!" I yelled and we ran at least a half a mile to get to the plane. Thank the lord I have men that were pilots.