Chapter Three •Shaking Moments•

~Maddies P.O.V.~

Craig led me down a large hallway, past many doors with various colors, all the way down to a purple one. There was hearts and butterflies indented into the door. It was quite beautiful, actually.

"This will be your room, i guess. Its the one that's most girly, so i think you'll like it. My rooms the one with the orange door and Mario indented into it. Later when its curfew, and you may need me, I'm right there." He said pointing to a door three doors down from mines.

"The red ones Evan's, the sky blue ones Delirious's, the orange ones mines, the gray ones Marcel's, the white one is Tyler's, the green ones Lui's, David's is the dark green one, Scotty's is the baby blue one, and now the purple ones yours. Your welcome." He said chuckling.

"Thanks, Craig. A lot." I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Laters." I said to him.

I never say bye because bye is short for goodbye, and goodbye means your leaving forever.

And to think, i never got so say a proper good-bye to my brother and his friends.

"Later, Maddie." He smiled, walking off in a hurry to get back to his work area.

I opened the door gently, pushing it open, and stepping in quietly. It was beautiful. It had a large king size bed, with a purple comforter. The curtains were purple with sparkles on it. All of the furniture was purple, and there was a large, flat screen TV on a giant purple entertainment stand next to the door of the huge walk-in-closet. I also had my own bathroom, which I'm thankful of because i would hate to walk in on one of these guys.

They'd probably skin me to death and feed me to their dogs.

If they even have dogs.

I sighed, realizing how top-notch my life just got, and that i'd have to get use to this high living life. I tossed my backpack onto the bed, and began rummaging through all of my things.

As i walked into the closet, my jaw fell. There was already clothes in here. Designer clothes. I looked in the two dressers the sat on each side of the large window on the far back wall of the room.

Victoria Secret designer underwear sat inside one. It filled three drawers to the max.

Holy fuck.

High life, here i am.

I smiled, knowing i'd enjoy all of these. They were all so beautiful, and so comfy looking. I bet these all cost a fortune! There like a hundred pairs! All in a different color.

I shook off the weird thoughts i had running through my head as i found a empty drawer in the larger dresser, filling it with what little clothes i brought with me. Tons of shoes also flooded the over-sized closet. I slipped off my old, raggy Converse, trading them for some brand new, red Jordan's.

Jackpot!

My feet felt ten times better, and finally weren't aching from those stupid flat shoes. I looked through the clothes. Many brands i use to have like Rue 21, JC Penny's, and many more sat neatly ironed on purple coat-hangers. I smiled, walking out of the closet after turning off the light.

No one mentioned what i was suppose to be doing. They don't expect me to just sit here, either, do they?

I sat puzzled before deciding i best go find Craig and ask what i could help with, make myself useful, for once apparently. I hopped off the comfy bed, making my way out of the door, shutting it behind me, and walking down the hall to the elevator.