Chapter Fourteen •Awe•

{PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT MAKES ME VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!! THANK YOU!!}

-First Home & First Day of Walking To Alabama-

"Its so empty in this bedroom." Cried Mae as she looked around the bedroom of a little girls room that sat most vacant.

"Maybe its because the family before moved out before the apocalypse began." Said Evan as he leaned against the pink door frame.

"That would explain why there's no covers on the bed, Mae." I laughed, making Evan smile.

"I guess so." She said looking around.

"Uhm, Mae." Said Evan. "Can i have a moment alone with Maddie, please?"

"Sure." She said.

As she left, she patted his back. It was funny, really. She walked out and down the hall, i guess to Lui and Tyler's room. Evan walked in all the way, shutting the door behind him before walking over and sitting on the bed next to me where Mae previously sat.

"Hi." I giggled.

"Hey." He said simply.

"Whats up?" I asked looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I-i, uh, wanted to talk to you." He stuttered.

"I kinda realized." I joked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked quickly.

"Uh." I smiled looking down at the floor blushing.

I felt Evans hand creep onto my thigh, grabbing a hold of my hand that sat shaking on it. He squeezed it tightly before lifting it up and kissing the back of it gently, laying it down in between where we sat.

"Yes." I smiled.

Before i could say anything else, Evan had me tacked down onto the bed, holding my wrists down against the bed as he straddled me. He kissed me gently but passionately.

"Wh- oh shit, sorry." Said Tyler as he walked in, but ran out as he saw us.

Wonder what he was gonna ask?

"Ah-ha" Evan laughed blushing as he starred down at me after the awkward encounter from Tyler.

He sat up on his knees, pulling my upper-half with him. It almost looked like he was a stripper giving me a lap dance.

Haha...

He smiled, sliding off the bed and standing up. He held out his hand for me to take, which i did before we both walked into the living room hand and hand smiling.

****

A/N:

SOWWY! I KNOW ITS SHORT!

Important info:

I GOT RE-TWEETED BY BOTH TYLER AND CRAIG (Wildcat & MiniLadd) AND OMFG I LAUGHED AND CRIED BOTH TIMES!

Tyler: I was spending the night over at my best friends Amanda's house on Friday 3-19-15, and it was about 2 A.M. We were just laying in her bed bored out of our minds on the internet. I was on Twitter, and saw that Kelleesi (Tyler's girlfriend) posted a pic of a DM between her and Tyler that said:

Kelleesi: "Love you"

Tyler: "Suck my ass"

I thought it was funny and cute, so i re-tweeted it saying "Relationship Goals". About two minutes after i posted it Tyler re-tweeted me saying:

Tyler: "Why can you see my DMs?"

Which i replied and explained it was Kelleesis pic, and she also re-tweeted me saying:

Kelleesi: "LOL"

I freaked out so bad because that was the first time i have ever been retweeted, and it was from Tyler. I was freaking out and crying, i sat up quickly and hit Amanda with my arm as i started hyperventilating.

Craig: It was yesterday afternoon, 3-23-15, and me and my friend Anon were skyping. I was painting my nails, and decided to paint "Mini" across my index-pinky on my right hand, than "Ladd" on my index-pinky on my left hand. Once it was kinda dry, i put my fingers in front of my face, and Anon took a screen shot sense my moms laptop cameras my only camera. She sent it to me through Twitter, and i tweeted it out, tagging Craig.

I thought he wasn't gonna do anything, and if he did, he would just like it and re-tweet it like what they usually do...

NOPE.

He said: AND I QUOTE!

"You did a great job!"

I started crying and screaming.

Anon was freaking out along with me, and we both started having a heart attack because she draws fan art, and has never gotten re-tweeted, and i only did my nails.

LITERALLY NOT EVEN A WHOLE MINUTE AFTER I TWEETED IT CRAIG SAW IT!

Moral: Paint your nails with their gamer tag or something related to them, take a picture of it, and tweet them.

BOOM!

Re-tweeted.

I was really thankful because i literally worked on my nails for two hours straight. Seriously.

But i had too many layers on my nails, and it wasn't drying fast enough, and i kept getting it on everything. So i took it off!

Now if i can only get my one and only true love Evan Fong (Vanossgaming) to re-tweet me too. And now i have my way!

Hehehehehehe!

Thanks for reading!!!! I know it was just as long as the chapter, but like i said before, I'm really busy with school and things, so i don't have a lot if time.

Thank You!

~Kaylee