Chapter Six •Love Shows•

~Maddies P.O.V~

I felt someone cough from above me. I was really comfortable and warm under the object, and was scared to move due to the scenario of boys it could possibly be.

What the hell am i talking about?

Its just Evan.

I felt Evan squirm above me for a few seconds before putting his head in the crook of my neck. His cool breath hitting my neck, making chills run up my spine. I felt his soft black hair rub against my jaw as he dug his head deeper into my neck.

His hair tickled a lot, but i was scared to laugh because he may think of me different, and that's the last thing i need in the zombie apocalypse.

I opened my eyes sense my face was out of sight of Evan, and looked around a little. His ceiling had beautiful patterns on it, and his room was still dark. I looked above the TV where a battery-powered clock hung on the wall.

10:30.

Shit.

Didn't Craig say one of the rules was 'Be on time'?

But I'm with Evan, so he couldn't possibly punish me for being late when I'm with him, right? Right. Suddenly, my face itched, and without thinking, my hand flew to my face and began to rub the itchy spot.

I felt Evan move slightly, and i quickly closed my eyes, tossing my arm over his neck and made him snuggle closer to me.

Smart cover-up, huh?

Weirdly, i felt Evan smile.

And Evan never smiles.

Wow. This should be captured. If only i had my old camera, which i blankly forgot at the cabin because of my dumb self. It had my sim card of all the photos of me, Corey, and the rest of the guys.

Amazing.

I felt by body suddenly shiver at the thought of my brother, oh how i missed him. Evans arms wrapped tightly around my waist, which compared to his was like an ants.

He was so buff, he could look at someone, and they would break in half.

Scary thoughts, but when you really think it through, its pretty true. But I'm just being honest here.

I definitely wasn't complaining that Evan was practically smothering me. It was cold outside of the blankets, and he was just another layer keeping me warm. Meanwhile squashing me.

Even though all that bad shit Evan has put me and my family through, like kidnapping me and wanting to burn his name in my skin and cut my hair, or setting my brothers old hangout on fire, which is a whole different story, i did have a huge crush on him.

I was scared of him, that was obvious, but especially now that its the zombie apocalypse and Evans still healthy and buff as shit, hes definitely on my 'Need to Bang' list.

Even though i am a virgin.

I mean come on! Hes a package! Cute smile, buff as fuck, adorable laugh when he does laugh, great hair, good sense of humor at times. Hes so perfect, I'm surprised hes not gay.

Literally.

Evan slid over a tiny bit, but enough to begin to crush me slowly. He moved up so much to where his chest was covering my face entirely, and i couldn't breathe. It took me a second to realize what was happening because i was off in Evan land, but as soon as i did realize i freaked.

"Get off me Godzilla! I cant breathe!" I cried from below him as he laughed.

That laugh.

"I'm good." Evans deep, morning voice chuckled.

"Seriously, Evan, i cannot breathe." I squeaked out.

"Then how are you talking. You must some how be getting ai or else you wouldn't be talking right now."

"Move your fat ass, Fong!" I screeched as he went silent.

Shit.

I cursed in front of him. Wow, great going Maddie. Whats next, wanna scream "bang me" out loud?

I felt him push me harder down into the mattress. I could feel his anger. Really, he was crushing my ribs.

"Ahhhh!" i screamed out in pain making him stop.

He soon let loose a little, enough for me to move upwards to be face to face with him. His dark eyes starred into my semi-dark ones.

"Move please." I asked him nicely.

"No." He stated plainly while continuing to stare into my eyes.

I sighed, realizing there was no hope in me trying to get him to move. So i did what i had dreamed of doing to him for a while.

I tossed both my arms around his neck, putting my forehead in the crook of his neck. I sighed more as i felt his arms go back around my waist and his mouth muscles move, making his lips create a devilish smile on his face.

"You like me, don't you Maddie." He asked.

I sat in shock for a second think through what i was gonna say before saying it.

"N-no. There's just no point in fighting you, when your obviously stronger." I simply said.

"Mhm." He chuckled.

"Mhm." I copied him.

The silence was peaceful. I was comfortable, and i guess so was Evan. Both of us began to fall back asleep in each others arms. All of the sudden, a loud gun shot went off out side, followed by about five more.

And that's when it all began.

****

A/N:

Lovey Dovey shit, yeah i know. If you hate it go fuck yourself because this chapter was cute as shit. Plus plot twist :D

Hope you enjoyed!

Thank you!

~Kaylee