Hickies - armin x reader

Armin pov
The sun awakens me from my slumber by shining in my eyes, I open my eyes using my hand to block the sun, when I hear eren yawn "Morning armin" stretching his back. I also stretch and reply "morning eren". Sluggish I slide out of bed and start my normal morning routine I brush my hair and teeth, pee, the usual.

Everything is normal until I grab my clothes and place them on my bed to change for the day, I lift my pyjamas shirt off and toss it on my bed. *GASP* looking to my left most of the guys staring at me "what?" They continue to stare some with there mouths open until Jean speaks up "armin what are those?!". This confuses me 'what is he talking about?" I look down to see lots of fresh bluish purple marks 'SHIT!' I grab my pyjamas shirt and cover my torso with it "um that's nothing" I'm so screwed how did I forget about THOSE "my dude that ain't nothing, those are HICKIES!!!" 'Busted' My face turns bright red at connies discovery he grabs my shirt and pulls it away "wow my dude really got some action, who the girl who gave you THOSE!?" He continues, covering my red face with my hands I just stand there head down soooo embarrassed. "Common armin who was it?" Eren pushes "not you to eren!" I snap back "no one gets action around here this is a first, i want to know where i could get some" Jean smirks. Ok that is it it's fine to want to know who but to say THAT is just crossing the line "That's enough! You don't say something like that just because they did this doesn't make them someone for you for you to use!!! YOU PERVERT!" I shout without even think.
They all stand there staring  at me but in shock now. I grab my normal shirt and get dressed I don't even care if there looking as I'm doing so I can't help but let my thoughts wonder to last night...

Flashback
I lay on their bed my top half bare my boots off and my belt and pant zipper undone as we kiss passionately, they pull away kiss my cheek down my neck to my collar bone and start licking and sucking leaving marks everywhere "now you mine" they growl grinding against me "ahh" I can't help but moan a bit from the pleasure I'm receiving they move further down to my stomach, they continue to lick and suck adding hickies all over my abs (did you see armin shirtless in season 3 he got dem abs) they continue to kiss lower and lower and lower...

"Armin?"

"Armin!"

"ARMIN!!!"

Flashback over

"Huh?" I snap out of my day dream to eren waving his hand in front of my face yelling my name "you alright?" I swallow "um yeah sorry" I sutter out "come on we don't want to be late for training" I just nod and follow eren out the barracks.

Welp that was embarrassing why must you do this to me (y/n)...