Shower fun-Armin x reader lemon

(I hate that I have to say this, I have no sexual experience, the only knowledge I have is from other fanfics so please stop commenting about the in accuracy, pleaseeeeee.)

Reader pov
Today had been a long day of training, everyone was hot and sweaty, it didn't help the sun was out. Everyone was heading back inside when I see Armin is still training. So I go check up on him.
"Hey Armin, what you doing training is over?" He turns to look at me "I'm just doing a bit extra I want to get stronger" he says shyly rubbing the back of his neck, "baby you don't need to, your already strong and you shouldn't over work yourself you will just tire yourself out" I say putting my hands on his chest "why don't we shower" I say putting my face in his neck "W..we?" He stutters "yes we, if you want we can shower together" I suggest "um.. yeah I would like that" I grab his hand and start heading inside.

We arrive at the showers, I open the door and see the male section and the female section, there is a third section which is shared it has cubical for people who want more privacy. I pull Armin over and step inside the biggest one as most of them are small as they are meant for one person but some of them have extra room for people to being able to change in them as well.

I lock the door being us and start taking off my uniform straps when I notice Armin staring at the ground. "Hey Armin you ok?" I question "I um.. I..I" he stuttered and started shaking "hey, hey shhh shhh it's ok tell me what's wrong" I say standing in front of him gently lifting his chin to look me in the eyes "I'm just...nervous" he reveals covering his face with his hands "oh honey there's no need to be nervous it's not like we haven't seen each other naked before just relax it's only me" I assure " only you right, only you" he say smiling removing his hands. He starts undoing his own straps and I continue taking off mine.
I strip down to my bra and panties, i place my clothes on the corner when I feel arms wrap around my waist and feel kisses being planted on my neck. I look over my shoulder to see Armin standing there fully naked "a..Armin?" "I love you" he says continuing to kiss my neck. I turn around to face him, he pulls me into a passionate kiss.
I feel his hand slide up my back to my bra clasp, he gently unclips it tossing it into the corner, he slides his hands to my hips and pulls my panties down, I kick them with the rest of our clothes. We start making out are kisses full of passion and lust.

Armin slides his hand down and starts rubbing my clit I let out a quiet moan. "Your so wet princess, don't move" he demands. He pulls away and turns the shower on and returns to his previous position, continuing to rub my clit.
"Ar..Armin mmmm" I moan, he slowly pushing a finger inside thrusting it in and out slowly "more" I whimper out "sure" he replies.

He pushes me against the wall and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist, his tip rubbing against my entrance "ready?" "Ready" with my reply he pushes his tip into me. He slowly starts sliding his whole length in, you wouldn't have thought it but he's big about 8 inches. Once he's put it all in me he stops to let me adjust "your little pussy is so tight and so wet baby" he purrs in my ear, I love it when he talks dirty he was shy about it at first but he's alright now. "Move please Armin" I whimper "beg for it baby" he demands "please Armin pound my little pussy with your huge cock" I beg throwing my dignity out the window "good girl".
He pulls his hips back so only his tip is in and slams back in, i let out a loud moan. He starts thrusting in and out harshly pounding me. "Oh ah arminnnn fuuuuck" I moan "oh y/n your so fucking tight."

We continue like this for at least 10 minutes.
I feel a tight knot in my stomach "ah Armin I'm getting close" "me to, cum for me baby" he thrust in me deeper, if the shower wasn't on it would be very obvious what was going you would be able to hear are loud moans and skin slapping together. "Ahh Armin I'm cumming" I grip onto his back as my orgasm washes over me, I clench around his length causing him to shoot his load deep inside me, we both moan loudly. He slowly pulls out and puts me down, we both stand there panting "so how about we shower now?" Armin suggests going back to his cute ways "I don't think I can stand on my own" I say as I'm leaning against him my arms around his neck "I'll help you".

We got ourselves showered and changed and snuck out the shower and off the bed. Armin cuddled me into his chest his arms around my waist. "I love you y/n" "I love you to Armin"