Quiet - armin x reader (lemon)

No one pov
The scout had made there second trip to the sea and planned to camp over night. Naturally the all the scouts we're excited except Levi. Armin was most excited of course.

They were all packed and rode their horses all the way eventually making it to the ocean it was just as amazing as the first time they saw it, they set there tents up on the grass rather then one the beach itself as sand would get everywhere and no one wants a Sandy tent. We would be sleeping in pairs, except for one person who would have to sleep alone.

After everything was set and ready many of the scouts decided to go have fun on the beach and in the water. Armin and (y/n) decided to walk down the beach looking for shells. Eventually it starts to get dark so everyone heads back to camp as Levi starts the fire, everyone gathers around to chat, eren, mikasa, armin, (y/n), jean, Connie, Sasha, hange and Levi. Everyone eats and start heading off to bed, leaving armin and (y/n) watching the waves.

(Y/n) POV
Me and my amazing boyfriend are watching the waves roll in, it's so peaceful. I look over at armin I can see the stars twinkle in his eyes he looks so cute his hair moving in the wind "armin?" "Yes love" he turns to look at me smiling. I lean in and capture his lips in a gentle kiss, he seems surprised for a second but quickly returns the kiss, things slowly starts heating up before long are kisses are full of passion. Armin licks my bottom lip asking for entry and grand him that entry and tongues fight for dominance which armin wins. I grab him by the shirt and lean back pulling him on top of me, he leans on his elbows while I wrap my arms around his neck as he kneels between my legs.

We continue to passionately make out for a few minutes. I pull away "wanna take this to are tent?" I say seductively, armin freezes "but what if someone hears us" he says worried "we will just have to be quiet". Armin stands up and offers me and a hand up, he pulls me up and against him, back into are kiss. We push are bodies are close as they can go his hands slithers down and give my ass a nice squeeze and slaps it gently making me jump but also turned on.

I pull away and pull him to are tent climbing in and laying on my back legs spread. He climbs in to and does the tent up behind him and climbs over me. Lips locking instantly, things heat up quickly from them.

Hand start gripping at clothes wanting them off, quickly I slide armins shirt off and he takes off mine leaving are top half's bare. He starts kissing his way down my neck to my collarbone, to my soft breasts leaving hickies in places people won't see them. He sucks on one of my nipples and pinching the other making sure to give them equal treatment I bite my lip to keep from making noise. He leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach until my pants get in the way he slides them off along with my panties , then to keep it fair he slides his trousers and boxers off.

He leans back to look at my naked form eyes filled with lust. He trails a hand from my breast downward to my pussy and starts playing with my clit. He slowly gets more intense giving me a passionate kiss at the same time. Then he slides a finger in me moving it in and out quickly, he adds a second squelching sounds full the tent. Armin leans down and whispers "your soaking wet you were planning this weren't you, it has been awhile" in my ear, I quietly whimper as I get closer to cumming, suddenly he stop. He places his fingers in his mouth sucking my juices off, I feel more leak out of me at the sight.

"Ready for the real thing?" He whispers "fuck yes" is how I reply, he lets out a quiet giggle at my response. He looks down at my pussy, he leans down and gives it one big lick before climbing back over me, making me shiver. "Your gonna have to let me go down on you sometime soon" he say as he nibbles on my ear while rubbing his tip on my clit. "Maybe tomorrow" I say rubbing my hands on his back trailing them down to his butt. "Well, someone's horny, if your in the mood I'd love to, but you ready for this now?" He places his tip right my my entrance if he moved forward a little he would be inside me "hmmmm yes" with that he slowly starts sliding in me.

I gasp at the sudden pleasure I slap my hand over my mouth and my eyes roll back as I arch my back, we fit together perfectly like a puzzle, I don't think I could find a better dick then armins. Eventually he slides fully in and lets a big breath out. He holds still for a moment as we both take the pleasure in "and remember we have to be quiet" I whisper armin giggles "I know which is my I didn't offer for you to suck me off I'd never been able to keep quiet" "oh I know you scream my name when ever I do, not to mention the times I've pegged you" I smirk, armin face flushes bright red with embarrassment.

He regains his composure and start thrusting slowly and gently and first, we both have are mouths hung open as we both so wish we could moan, armin quickly starts speeding up and going harder, until he's pounding into me. I quickly bring armins lips to mine to muffle any sounds that may escape at this point we loose are selves in pleasure the tent rustling about may be the thing that gives us away not to mention the sounds of bodies slapping together and the rapping squelching sound of armins cocks slipping in and out of my soaking pussy.

We claw at each trying to stay silent all the other sounds are one thing but the moans of pure ecstasy we might as well just open the tent up and let them watch. Armin pull away and out "on your front" he says it less of an order and more a a request, I do as asked and lay on my front armin spreads my legs and slides back in, I throw my head back and almost let out a moan but armin quickly covers my mouth. He lays down completely on top and continues to thrust. I'm basically pinned to the ground from armins weight. Suddenly a volcano of pleasure explodes inside me at armin hits my gspot. I shove my face into a pillow and start letting out muffled moans, as I feel the coil inside me winding, I can feel this is gonna be a big on. I lift my face out for a second to let armin know I'm close before shoving my face back into it.

A few more thrust and the coil snaps and every fibre of my being is rocked with pure utter ecstasy, I dig my face as hard as I can into the pillow letting out small screams of pleasure as armin continues to ride me through my orgasm, when suddenly he explodes inside me his warm cum shoot into me. He pulls out I feel some of are cum leak out of me, we both lay there panting. We lay down cuddling and fall asleep.

Time skip to morning

We wake up in and sort are selves out hiding any evidence of last night and exit are tent where I can see the others off in the distance on the beach except Levi who is in front of us sorting wood for the fire later, me and armin sit down on one of the large logs we have for people to sit on.

"Next time you guys decide to have sex in a tent maybe don't go so hard that the tent moves around and make a shit tone of noise" me and armin both jump at Levi's comment "you know!!!" I say completely embarrassed "(y/n) you should know I have insomnia I was still awake when you two were doing it" Armin curls up in a ball on the floor while I just hide my head in my hands "sorry captain" he sighs "just don't do it again where I can hear you next time your private times should stay private" I quickly salute "of course sir" " now help me with this wood and I won't say anything" I quickly start helping Levi while armin runs off, most likely not to come back till much later.