3. Rajarshi talk with Raghavi

Rajarshi Janak spoke,

"Just before your birth, your father atleast paced 1000 times right and left in front of the room.

After your birth, you didn't even cry, there was deadly silence in this big palace. At that moment, I saw the man who is strong enough to kill tataki, powerful enough to lift the shiv dhanush single handedly, who can pacify lord Parusharam's temper, the man who is loved immensely by my Maithili, tensed. For the first time his heart beated faster than river ganga's pace due to tension and fear. His lotus eyes shed tears, his lips trembled. He is my elder son-in-law Ramachandra, I think that was the first time his heart raced due to anxiety. Then we heard the cry of the Ramasutaa that's you, that was like thunder you know. I can say it is like the sound which came out when your father broke the Shiv dhanush.

At that cry moment everyone near and inside the room closed their ears except Ram, he was enjoying that. His eyes were glittering like stars, his ecstatic broad smile was everything I say! That was the best smile I've seen in my entire life.

Your mother Sita, when she was yelling due to unbearable pain, my heart shattered. But when I saw her after delivery, you know what she said? She said that,

"Pitashree, this little girl gave me second birth by arriving on this earth. I owe her all the happiness I am experiencing at this moment. All the pain she caused turned into a sweet memory when I held her in my arms. When I first kissed her, that is my best kiss in my life" her almond eyes were adored with pearls of happiness, her face glowed like a blooming sunflower and my heart was filled with sea of bliss" this is all because of you. He placed kiss on her forehead with pure love and care.

"When your chacha Lakshman saw you in the arms of his lovely brother, you know he was like a five year old boy who saw his just born sister for first time, he was praising you and watching you with his shining eyes he appeared so cool and cute at that time.

We were surprised to witness your immense strength! you held Lakshman's finger so tight he felt as if someone is crushing his finger. Aranika, your grandfather Maharaja Dasaratha was on cloud nine! he ordered to arrange feasts, donations, poojas, decided to distribute clothes to the people.

Few months back, Sita have gone through a miscarriage and to be clear it was a vanishing twin phenomenon. And she was deeply depressed. She stopped smiling and i didn't see her like that since her childhood. When we got to know abt this, we felt disheartened and the Rama requested us to come here and stay with sita and do you know little girl, there were days when Sita was lost in thoughts and start shedding tears.

Ram and Sita planned and dreamt of a beautiful future along with you and your twin but all of a sudden everything collapsed and their happiness too. Initially Rama wasn't albe to belive all this is true but he quicky recovered reality. Whereas sita was totally shattered.

I observed Ram was taking care of her as though she was a glass doll. He was like a soft flower. He handled her state with a great heart and love. You know Lakshman threatened Sita that he will not even touch water unless Sita eats regularly. Honestly he is a man with great sense of sarcasm and humour, a great friend he is.

And Ram used just feed siya as though she was a kid, he speaks random stuff and keeps her away from knowing that she was actually eating. Kousalya used to secretly add food into the plate and Sita's full focus was on Ram that she forgot that she didn't want to eat anything because she felt no hunger.

Sometimes, I feel like he is feeding a five year old showing the moon. So soft and gentle he is! Kousalya told me about his misery of losing a child even before birth of a new baby and he only opened up infront of Kousalya and Lakshman. He is master at hiding his misery. Honestly, a good actor and concealer.