12. Sorry.......

Ram found Sita in Kousalya's room along with Aranika [kousalya was not there]. He went in and stood still behind Sita without speaking a word. Sita observed him but didn't respond. Raghavi felt she need to do something.

Aranika: Mum....[attempt fail]

A: aaayee....[Fail]

A: [will these people talk or not? Okay, I should do something] Fake cries. [epic fail as there is no reason to cry]

Finally Ram broke the awkward silence in the big room.

Ram : Sita...I am sorry.

Sita: I thought you don't like liars but you are living with one.

R: That was just a joke.

S: So, telling our daughter that I am a liar is a joke to you?

R: Pch, not like that. We just pranked you.

S: Prank? like seriously, telling negative things about me with my daughter is a prank?

R: Then you and Urmila also talked about our poor sense of fashion right?

S: So, fashion and honesty are of same level of complaints?

R: Sita please.....

S: What please?

R: Please forgive me

Sita turned back and saw Raghav in tears. Maithili's heart melted, she didn't expect him shed tears if she is angry on him.

Ram: Are you really angry on me

S: Ramachandra....I didn't meant what I said. I am not at all angry on you, I was just kidding.Seriously you couldn't even make a lie sound like one. Didn't got any other reason except cooking? I cook the best food in Ayodhya and do you think I would get upset if a man who is eating the food prepared by me since ten years complains in a fake way! I might be innocent but not a fool.

R: but you left the room angrily

S: my anger is as weak as a soap bubble, it won't lasts longer and in your case, That's impossible!

R: really?

Sita hugged him and said "Any doubts?"

Aranika: { So cuteee}

Ram: That letter was lovely.

Sita: Did you like the necklace and bracelet?

Ram: I have zero artistic sense right, how can I say?

Sita: So you heard our conversation? (sita steps back)

Ram: No...um....I just stood outside my daughter's room and two ladies spoke some rubbish, I just said those words.😎

S: -_-

Ram: Come, lets take Aranika down, Pitaji is waiting for her only.

Sita: Sure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------