4. MANTHARA- Ek class catalyst

While fighting a war, Dashrath's chariot's wheel had got stuck inside the ground because of which his chariot couldn't move forward. Dashrath could have been killed anytime. It was at this time that Kaikeyi played a key role, she lifted the wheel from Earth and hence helped Dashrath save his life. Due to Kaikeyi's help, Dashrath was very happy and granted Kaikeyi two boons which she kept for future.

When Dashrath was unable to give birth to a son and his heir, it was Kaikeyi who insisted to call for a priest from her Father's kingdom who would help Dashrath get sons. Dashrath followed the instructions of the priest and became the father of 4 sons. This was possible only because of Kaikeyi's idea and hence she was the favourite wife of Dashrath.Kaikeyi was a good lady by heart and loved Lord Ram even more than her biological son Bharat. Only Manthara would always love Bharat more than Lord Ram.

______________________________________________#Kaikeyiisgoodpersonandalovingmother

#Warriorkaikeyi __________________________________________________________________

Manthara means Mann (mind) + thara (to shake)

If you want success don't allow your Mann to shake

If you want success don't allow your Mann to shake. The So-Called wicked, Manthara was Actually Goddess Saraswati transformed as Manthara who send Lord Rama to forests to kill Ravan and other demons as per Lord Vishnu's wish.

When Rama is going to become the king of Ayodhya,many deities consulted Lord Vishnu.They said "Rama is going to become king. He will enjoy his life. But the reason behind his introduction is to kill evil.Lord Vishnu expressed his helplessness, so they consulted Saraswati, the Goddess of education. She went in the form of Manthara and sent Rama to forests.Manthara is said to be incarnation of Alakshmi, the eternal consort of Kali Purusha. In her earlier life, she had done penance unto Lord Rudra and accumulated virtue to become one among many celestial dancers / apsaras in Swarga loka.Knowing well that she was an evil soul, Brahma ordained her to take birth as Manthara and create hurdles in establishing Rama Rajya on earth during Treta Yuga.If Manthara was not there in Ramayana , Ravan would not have being killed..!! the so called evil the "humpbacked"(curved back)) old lady is blessing in disguised.Manthara is crooked / unpredictable like destiny , follow destiny's path only if you can have trust ,faith and positive outlook like Lord Rama. Source- Google,quora and versions of ramayan.

Bonus: Manthara came along with Kaikeyi after Kaikeyi marriage with Dasaratha

Rama forgave Manthara after returning to Ayodhya.

________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone skipped the 2nd part ie, Author note-1, Guys it very important to read this books as it includes the facts of history and fiction too. Please read it if you skipped that part, I keep on updating that part to provide some useful facts about the story and characters.

Thank you