13. Frozen memories

The celebration started. Ram and Sita took blessings from their parents, Family and guests. The people of Ayodhya offered all their gifts. Beautiful toys,dolls,embroidered clothes, Jewelry and many greeting letters. Everyone settled and enjoying the music. The pooja was done, The baby was officially named as SHREE ARANIKA DEVI.

The great hall is filled with bliss and precious smiles. Shanta and Rishishringa gifted a beautiful pearl necklace;it is very special because, Rishshringa put it under a spell that the pearls glow when their owner needs light and warmth.

Now its the Raghili couples chance. First Shatrughan and Shruthakirti decided to give their gift. Shathkirti walked up the dias, with a tray covered with an yellow cloth.

Shatrughan: Aranika, today me and my wife are gifting you the coolest gift in a century.

Shruthakirti: Yeah, when you grow up, you would love the thing we created specially for you.

When they unveiled the tray, the family saw a beautiful necklace; embedded with golden beads and tiny pearls swinging from the locket. The locket is in the shape of sun but image of Maha Lakshmi carved on that. Ram asked "Shatrughan, your a man of surprise. I don't think this is a normal necklace, my dear brother please quench my curiosity"

"Brother till now, it is normal secret but from now on, it is a bigg secret. I will reveal it only after the function"

"But shatru.." Ram asked. "Bhaiyya, now its Lakshman's chance so I will leave"

the family: {Shatru will never change}

Lakshman and Urmila got a book which is in purple colour. 'The Tales Of SiRa' was the book's title.

"Bhaiyya, this book is penned by me and Urmila which includes anecdotes your from childhood to parenthood of you and Sita Bhabhi. This book also includes combined tales of Maithilis and Raghavas" Lakshman said happily in front of all the relatives.

"Bhaiyya, you know that me and Mila are naughty people, we know everything about our favourite siblings, I really meant what I said" he whispered in Ram's ear.

Ram:😲😳😲😳

"Once again congratulations didi and jiju" Urmila said with a naughty smile. Sita felt something is fishy. Lakshmila also left the stage; leaving Sita and Ram in mixed thoughts.

Now its Bhandavi's turn. "Sita, our brothers and sister gave some special gifts with added suspense, now I don't know what Bharat will do; moreover he is elder than all of them right" Ram whispered. "I am also thinking the same" Sita replied.

Bharat and Mandavi stood in front of the mandap and turned to the guests. Bharat announced

"Today an auspicious day. Since Aranika's birth, the happiness of Ayodhya amplified. This little girl has got endless smiles in the palace. So, today we are presenting our special gift, on which me and Mandavi worked for more than five months. We painted 18 artworks which depict the journey of my brother Ram and Sister in law Sita's marriage to birth of Aranika"

The servants got 18 canvas frames placed on wooden trolleys, some of them were tall and some were short. The trolleys were arranged in an order in front the stage; they were veiled by red clothes which escalated the curiosity of the crowd. Bharat and Mandavi started to unveil the paintings one by one. With every revelation, happiness and pride filled the hearts of SIRA. The guests thought, the Raghavas are best brothers in the whole world. Dasarath and his wives felt elated. Manthara couldn't bear this sight, she left the place. Janak, Sunaina and Kushadwaj, Chandrabhaga were on cloud nine on witnessing the bond between their daughters and their in-laws.