16. Ofcourse I am

In the morning, as usual everyone were busy with their works. Rajarshi Janak and Sunaina arrived at Ayodhya after a long time. The Maithilis were spending a good time with their parents. Aranika is having a great time with her both grand fathers.

Dasarath Maharaj spoke to Janak, "Rajarshi, I am getting old. It is normal to get weak and prone to infections. Everyone in the palace are treating me like a patient. Of course I am a kind of patient but still... Only Aranika, my little girl talks with me with happy smiling face, sometimes I feel she is the only person who can cheer me up after Ram. I am feeling like baby Ram is wandering in front of my eyes if I see Aranika. I wish she never grows up but at the same time, I also want to see her riding her magnificent black horse. Truly, kids are purest form of Bhagwan. Only kids can see the world in all good way right?" he looked up with a smile.

Janak nodded in 'yes' " Yeah Dasarath ji, kids are so pure beings. But as they grow up all the tensions, pleasures and worries get attached to them. That eventually exhausts and kills their innocence." 

"I missed the chance of raising a princess but Ram is lucky to have a daughter like her" Maharaj phrased his all time thought.

{no grandpa, I am lucky to have the Maryadapurushottam as my dad} Aranika smiled to herself trying to peel a grape just for time pass.

 "I think its sleep time, the medicine are driving me drowsy." Dasarath yawned snapping his fingers infront of his mouth. "Okay Dasarath ji, I will take leave. Aranika, come here, we must go out; dadaaji need rest" Janak said and took leave along with Aranika.