Extra #4

A small interaction with the man himself.

Megan sat outside next to a coffee shop, drawing herself a small city as she looked up at a building, watching her father fly past. A small smile crossed her face as she shook her head and sighed, knowing how much he loved flying around in the afternoon.

"He truly is something." An old voice said, catching Megan's attention. The man sounded familiar, as if she had known him her whole life.

"Yeah... he really is." The old man said as he chuckled, as if recalling an old memory. "He and I share a few good memories." He continued, peeking Megan's interest.

"Really? Like what?" She asked, allowing the man to sit across from her. "My name is Megan." She smiled, and the old man took off his glasses, cleaned them, and put them back on.

"Stan Lee. Yes, he and I are very good friends. I was his janitor one time. Mailman, bus driver, babysitter... now I'm just a man that everyone recognizes." Stan smiled as Megan hummed.

"You were my d- Tony Stark's babysitter?" Megan asked as Stan smiled and nodded.

"Yes a lot of funny stories of him as a child." Stan chuckled at another memory.

"So how long have you known him?"  Megan wondered as Stan leaned forward.

"How long has the world existed?" He asked with a wink as Megan's eyes widened in astonishment.

"You're a guardian?" She whisper-yelled and Stan laughed.

"Whatever you would like to call it, Megan. I've been around for a very long time, yes. Much longer than anyone would care to think." He joked as Megan grinned from ear to ear. Thor had talked to her about guardian's, how they would take on the shape of a person and watch over the people they swore an oath to protect. She never thought she would have the chance to meet one.

"I would love to talk more, but I do have to go back to California. This kid Eddy is about to have a very messed up week." Stan laughed and shook Megan's hand. "It was lovely to finally meet you, Megan." He smiled as Megan reciprocated it.

"It was a great talk, Mr. Lee." Me smiled as he sighed.

"You can call me Stan."

꧁꧂

Megan ran into Peter's bedroom, stopping when she saw him wearing his mask and wielding a wooden hammer. "What are you doing it?" She asked as he yelled in fear, dropping the hammer on his foot.

"OW SON OF A B- I'm fine." He collected himself, ripping off the mask and raising a brow. "What are you doing here?" He asked as Megan grinned.

"I met a guardian." She beamed, Peter even more confused. "Oh right sorry. You didn't learn about mythology with Thor uh— guardians are like angels, but they watch over people down on earth instead of in the sky." Megan explained as Peter quietly "ooed."

"Awesome. What was it like?" He smiled, seeming intrigued at this new found discovery.

"His name is Stan. Very nice guy. Apparently he's known my dad since he was a baby." The girl smiled as Peter laughed.

"Cool!"

"Oh and apparently he's been our bus driver for the last month." Megan brought up as Peter's smile dropped.

"Wait. A guardian has been our bus driver for a month?! Great now I have to wait for school!" Peter complained as Megan sucked in a breath.

"Yeah you're gonna be waiting a while." She muttered, Peter's head turning her direction.

"And why is that?" He asked, Megan smiling.

"He left for California."