Chapter Thirteen

I walked into the new Avengers Compound, my mouth dropping open as I looked around, a smile on my face.

"Dad this place is so- COOL!" I excitedly yelled as I brought my dad into a hug. He laughed, patting my back.

"Sure is kiddo. I'll show you to your room."

"Is it bigger than my other one? I needed a bigger bedroom." My dad sighed as he brought me to my bedroom.

My mouth dropped open as I looked around in awe.

The was a platform bed on the right side of the bedroom, a large empty space in the center. Unlike my last bedroom, I had a fireplace this time and a couch and two chairs, a large hologram TV displayed above the grey bricked fireplace.

There was a large white vanity with an even bigger mirror, pictures of me and my family pinned everywhere around it.

I looked at my dad, who had a small smile on his face. "I thought you'd like some privacy, so this room is the furthest from all the others. It's slightly dangerous, but I know you can handle yourself. Everyone else's rooms are on the other side of the compound."

For a moment I frowned, wondering why my dad trusted me to be so far from him. The frown quickly turned into a smile as I hugged him.

"Thank you so much, dad! I love it." I kissed his cheek as he chuckled.

"It's midnight, hun. Time for bed. Goodnight. I love you." He patted my back before turning and walking away.

"I love you 3000!" I closed my double doors, running to my closet. I stopped in at the open doors. The closet was massive. In the center was a long upholstered beige bench. The closets that held my favorite and most expensive clothes were made of crystal clear glass, and the clear cabinets held all of my bags and purses with LEDS.

I looked up, my eyes sparkling as much as the chandelier that hung above the bench.

That smile grew even more as I changed into fuzzy pajama pants and a white tank top. Lastly, I walked to my bathroom with gaping mouth.

(Reference photo I'm tired of details lmao)

I would waste time gaping at my new bedroom, but I was tired

I would waste time gaping at my new bedroom, but I was tired. I brushed my teeth and walked to my bedroom.

"Hax, how do you like the new bedroom?" I said as I found a speaker.

"It's quite lovely, Megan. You have an incoming call from Liz."

"Accept the call please." I said as I hopped on my bed. I immediately sank into it, a relieved sigh escaping me.

I heard Liz sniff, causing me to shoot up. "Liz? Are you okay?" I said, my voice showing a varying amount of concern. "What happened?"

["Megan my dad... he's... he was arrested. H-He's the Vulture... The one that attacked the Avengers plane..."] my mouth dropped as well as my heart.

"Liz... Liz I'm so sorry...." I said quietly as I sank back into my bed. "What are you going to do?"

["M-My mom and I are moving... My dad doesn't want us to be there for the trial..."] I felt my heart crack. Liz was probably one of my closest friends that didn't know my secret next to Peter. Her moving would make me pretty lonely.

"W-where are you moving?" I stuttered, holding back tears.

["My mom says Oregon is nice."] We shared a pained laugh. ["I'm going to miss you so much, Megan. I can't believe my dad would do this..."]

"I'll miss you too, Liz. If I'm ever in Oregon I promise the first person I'll come visit is you." I said with a heartbroken smile. Liz chuckled, and from what I can guess, she most likely nodded.

["I'm um... I'm going to go to bed. I have a lot of packing to do..."]

"Right. Right of course... Goodnight Liz."

["Goodnight Megan.."] I heard a cry before Liz hung up. Wiping the tears away, I slipped under the covers, bringing a pillow to my chest as I slowly fell asleep.

ꕥꕥꕥ

[Peter's POV]

"She knows now?!" Ned said, his eyes widening.

"Yes Aunt May knows now but look! Tony gave me my suit this morning after I defeated Vulture yesterday." I whispered as Ned smiled.

"Are you going to tell Megan?" I felt a lump in my throat.

"T-tell her what?" I stuttered as Ned rolled his eyes.

"That you're Spider-Man, you idiot!"

"What? No! I can't tell her!"

"Why not?"

"Because I- well you see she's.... God dammit."

"What Peter?! TELL ME!" Ned said, slightly raising his voice.

"I know something I shouldn't and I can't tell you because it's not my secret to share." Ned frowned, crossing his arms.

"Fine then. I'll figure it out myself."

ꕥꕥꕥ
Sorry it's so short, I didn't really know what to write for this chapter.