Extra #1

This extras consist of parts in the book that I chose not to add, or didn't think about adding in at some point. Mainly are references from DC, other books, or crossovers of some of the books I have written.

This extra is one month after befriending Peter and Ned.

"Okay but what if the Flash and Supergirl met, huh? That would be DOPE." Ned said as he, Peter, and Megan say down at the lunch table together.

"No, I think Flash and Arrow would be cool and funny. A serious vigilante mixed with a kind hero? That would be one hell of a duo." Megan said as she sipped on her juice box.

"Well yeah, but The Arrow doesn't have superpowers like Supergirl and The Flash!" Ned protested as Peter looked between his two friends, debating whose side he should go on.

"Peter what do you think? Flash and Arrow or Flash and Supergirl?" Megan said, turning to her newest friend.

"I- Uh... um... Well-" Peter became flustered, nervously glancing at Ned, who telepathically told him he should be on his side.

"I mean they would both be great together but... Flash and Arrow were friends before Flash got his powers, so I think they would work better together." Ned groaned as he frowned at his best friend, who mouthed an apologetic 'sorry' as his crush smiled at him.

"Good choice, Parker." Megan winked, causing his cheeks to tint pink.

His mind raced while he ate his lunch, mostly thinking about his next classes as his two friends talked.

He glanced over, noticing the girl named Michele was staring at him. He frowned, the realization that he knew she was staring hitting the girl as she flinched unnoticeably, snapping her head back down to her book.

Peter's brows furrowed as he shrugged, going back to eating, not necessarily thinking about why the girl had been staring.