Epilogue

There are a lot of things I have learned in the past two weeks that I have been back

One. Barry Allen, along with all of his friends and family, did not blip. So that means he is 21, a high school graduate. He works at CCPD now as a forensic scientist.

Two. In the 5 years I have been missing, the powers I have were suppressed more than they were when I took the pills my dad gave me. And he had made a life's supply of them in the case I didn't want to use my powers. I'm happy he did, because I definitely don't want them.

Three. The people you think who are your friends...

Aren't.

I looked at my phone, repeatedly reading the same line over. And over. And over again while on the phone with a frantic Peter.

["I mean. It's a joke right? There is no possible way someone could have figured out Tony has a daughter. I'm the only one outside of the Avengers that knows.... Right?"] Peter said, his voice cracking with worry.

"N-no... Landon must have said something because I have been ignoring him since my dad died. God he always got so god damn jealous and.. and now..." my voice too started to crack as I began to cry, the feeling that my life-long friend had betrayed me shattering my heart.

"I can't believe he would do this to me... He knows what just happened.. he KNOWS my dad just died not even two weeks ago and now he thinks that it's the time to tell the world he had a daughter?! WHAT THE HELL?!" I chucked my phone at my chair, rubbing my face as I started to cry.

There was silence, then a woosh, and for 10 minutes I thought Peter had hung up until I heard the call end, followed by a knock on my window.

I looked between my fingers to see Peter hanging from a web as the window opened. He climbed in, walking over to my bed and sitting down as it closed.

"First time you're ever here is to comfort me after the worst week of my life..." I said, faking a chuckle. "Wish it was for something better." I mumbled as Peter brought me into a side hug. I rested my head on his shoulder as we sat in silence for a moment.

I frowned, standing up and walking to my closet. "Megan what are you doing?" Peter asked as I tapped a button, a small cupboard opening to reveal my old iron suit bracelets in it.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of Landon." I said, slapping the bracelets on with somewhat of violence.

"What?! You can't do that!"

"And why not, Peter?! He just ruined my life AGAIN in the matter of a week. He always threatened to tel people who I really was and I don't even know why I became friends with him in the first place! I-I... He did... terrible things to me that make me question why I'm even here sometimes and it's about time I return the god damn favor." I slammed the cupboard as Peter stared at me, his mind most likely trying to process what I meant before his fists closed tightly in anger.

"No. You are staying here. He wants you to come after him, right? So you text him, tell him to meet somewhere when in it's dark, and I- Spiderman, will be there." I looked between Peter's eyes, a sense of worry washing over me as I saw nothing but pure anger.

"Peter... This one is mine. I can handle Landon." I said as he shook his head while I nodded, tapping my bracelets. Peter watched as my suit consumed me and my window opened.

"I have to do this." I fell out of the window, blasting to the park as I knew it was around time Landon was there.

꧁꧂

I landed behind my 'friend' who whipped around with a small look of betrayal and happiness on his face.

"You!" I yelled, pointing at him as I walked up. "You foil loathing evil little cockroach!" My metal fist disappeared to a normal one as I punched Landon square across the jaw, causing him to stumble back.