LITTLE FUN 🌻 (2)

(Don't ask me why I put that in there 👆🤘)

🌌~

"Oh Jungkook you're so cute"

"Cut the crap!" I grumbled.

He came and sat on the the other side of the of the table and on the floor. Taehyung put his arm on the table and got ready. I did the same.

"Count up to 3 and then start" I said. He smiled and nodded. Huh! Pulling off the cool act now.

"One" he started counting and we interlocked our hands.

"Two" we both held tight. I waited for him to finish counting.

"Three!" He said and we both started applying pressure. I added more pressure and forced his arm. I was able to slightly bend it on that side and was statisfied with myself. It was already decided that I was gonna win. I was damn confident. This time he ain't winning.

I looked at his face. However I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He kept focusing at our hand. I smirked. "Give up already" I said.

He looked up at me. "Nah..not that fast" he smirked back at me. I shrugged. "Well then lose"

It went on for a while with both of us trying our best.

"By the way, you sure are good at this," he spoke. "But I think I'm ready to end this now,"

"...what?" Before I could even understand what he said he started applying more force.

The sudden pressure took me off guard. "ugh!" Within a second my arm landed on the table and...he won.

He instantly stood up and stretched his back. "Welp, that was fun. Too bad I won" I sat there dumbfounded.

"Reward time!" He said and snapped his fingers at my face. "Shut up"

"Call me hyung first"

"Argh c'mon!" I slouched back on the couch. All of a sudden he jumped on the couch beside me. He abruptly cane closer. "Now" the voice went hundred octaves low as he stared right into my soul.

"hyung" I slightly shuddered and said.

"Jungkook all you had to do was to call me hyung" he spoke. "But you couldn't even do that. You disappointed me today. Very much at that. Now don't you think you deserve a little punishment?"

"H-huh? What are you planning to d-do" I asked.

"why are you stuttering kook? Am I intimidating you right now?" I looked away.

"No..." I mumbled quitely. I had no idea why I was acting like that. Was it true that right now I was getting intimidated by him? He's kinda scary though..

Suddenly he forced me to look at him. I didn't get the time to react. All I felt was soft pair of lips on mine. It was soft but the actions were rough.

"Mmm.." I tried to back away but he wrapped his both hands around my waist. Taehyung's kissing me. I realized. My eyes widened.

He pushed me back on the couch and I landed on it with him on top of me. He never once broke the kiss. Was it even considered as a kiss? He pushed his tongue inside my mouth. It was hot.

I didn't fight back just layed there with closed eyes. My mind went blank. And I was trying to constantly ignore the fact that I was getting hard.

Can a kiss even melt your whole body? I was feeling similarly something like that. He took the lead. His actions were very desperate. It was clear. He pushed my shirt all the way up and rubbed my sides and why chest.

Finally he pulled away. I inhaled all the air deeply and panted.

He looked at me for a brief moment before going for my chest. He started off with small licks and kisses on the abdomen and all the way up to my chest. He pinched my nipples and I could only squirm.

"ah n-no"

"They're hard" he sucked on them. His hands travelled down and stopped in between my legs. I probably knew what's coming next. Taehyung professionally unzipped my pants. "Oh this is hard too" he chuckled.

"Fuck you shut the fuck up" he laughed. It was more embarrassing that he was laughing. Looking at the current situation I was sure what's going to happen and how we we're gonna end up.

Then it struck me. We we're literally gonna do it on the couch when Namjoon was in his room. And he could walk in on us whenever he wanted. I harshly tried to push Taehyung off of me.

"What are you trynna do?" He tilted his head and frowned. "The hell YOU trying to do? My brother is currently in his room"

"So?" I was at a loss for words. "What do you mean by 'so?',"

Taehyung, in a swift move flipped me around and onto my stomach. "Ack-"

(A/n pov/ since I can't write in their pov anymore ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ...u can sue me)

"Jungkook I swear I'm running out of patience right now. So stop giving me excuses," he pulled down my pants. The boy's cheeks flushed.

"now turn for the main course," he just slowly started inserting his dick in the other's hole. And halfway through ramming it in making the boy beneath him slient screaming since they couldn't take risk. Jungkook's mind was blank at this point.

"Fuck- you're so damn tight kook" Taehyung panted. He took out his dick and thrusted back in, repeating the same thing over and over again but each time it felt like the thrusts were getting stronger.

Jungkook had tears rolling down his eyes and the room was filled with muffled grunts and moans.

Taehyung forced Jungkook to look back by grabbing his face and kissed him.

"I'm co-coming" Jungkook barely managed to say. Just after hearing that Taehyung started thrusting even more faster.

"Just let's cum together" he said.

After few seconds Taehyung released his load on the back of the boy and Jungkook on the couch. Jungkook immediately fell on the soft couch and Taehyung on top of him.

"You don't hate me do you?" Taehyung asked while panting.

"You're a fucking asshole. Who said I don't hate you?" Jungkook spat and Taehyung let out a breathy laugh.

"Then I'll just have to make you like me,"