Shorts 1

THIS IS JUST A SIDE SHORT OF SO CALLED INNOCENT STEPBROTHER. IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ IT YET YOU CAN GO AND GIVE IT A TRY. THIS BOOK HAS GOT MANY VOTES AND VIEWS AND I'M REALLY HAPPY. EVEN THE COMMENTS ARE HILARIOUS XD. THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO WRITE SOME SHOTS AND POST EM. :))

BTW THE SHORTS HAVe NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL FF PLOT. BUT THE RELATIONSHIP PORTRAYED IS THE SAME.
ALSO IT'S NOT LENGTHY JUST FEW MOMENTS AFTER THEY STARTED DATING LMAO.
I've posted this here as well as in the main book. This book is just for side chapters and oneshots that come from my imagination.

I walked through the lengthy hallway of our school. I felt tired and could feel my eyes burning. It was yearning for sleep. All I needed to do was to close them and go sit at a corner of the classroom to take a nap. Even half an hour would do enough but I need to sleep.

On entering the classroom I was met with a awfully chirpy environment. As I looked around I found everyone was almost at their seats and now their was no other desk left for me to sit.

I looked around a few more time and my eyes stopped at Jungkook.
Did I tell that we're dating just fine all along? Well everything's been ever so fine and my life is all good now.

I smiled at him. Surely, it was a worn out smile. Jungkook knew how I was working my ass off every night just for the upcoming exams and fresh new assignments.

Jungkook raised his arm and waved at me. Signing me to come over and so I did. As I approached him he gave me a wink. Nobody knows we're dating. Jungkook didn't bother to tell anyone and I still wasn't prepared. I mean we've been dating for 2 months.

"Sit beside me. There's enough space here to fit your butt in..I guess? Or maybe not cuz my baby is pretty thick" I rolled my eyes and sat down. While I did so I also put my other leg over his. He didn't mind and placed his hand on my thigh.

"I feel shit" I said.

Jungkook looked over at me. The teacher didn't come yet and all the other students were chattering away with others.

Jungkook sneakily kissed my right cheek and I looked over at him with a shocking expression.

"What are you doing? Anyone could've seen us!" Jungkook shrugged and looked straight ahead. It's like nothing happened or he just did nothing.

"I don't care. If someone sees us then they can go fuck themselves for all I care"

I blushed and looked away from his face and out of the window as I continued to smile.