TRUTH OR DARE

Jungkook could hear faint chirping of birds as he was buttoning up his shirt. It was slightly chilly early in the morning and his fingertips were cold. The boy tried to ignore that and instead tucked his trousers and put on his covert coat.
After he was done with his outfit Jungkook made his way to the office.
As he looked at his watch it read 7:47am and the boy realised it was still pretty early for him but still decided to leave early. It was better that way. He thought. Jungkook didn't own a car, though he had great ardor for cars, so he took the morning bus.

His life wasn't very much heady. As a guy who was only 28 he didn't have much friends not even a lover. Just few acquaintances from his job field. He was a successful young employee who had an ambition since he was in his middle school. That was, to have a stable job and life also a few close friends that he didn't have. Very ethical and upright for a boy of 14 indeed. About girlfriend he never thought about that. Heck! he didn't even date someone. He was just closed off most of the time unless someone took the initiative or showed any interest to know about him. That was pretty much about him.

It was 8:17am as Jungkook got off the bus and walked all the way to through the entrance of the huge office building.

"Jungkook! There you are! good that you're here already" a man said. It was his senior. His voice was a little enthusiastic as if he got some sorta hope after seeing the boy.

"Why Mr. Han? Do you have any kind of work to do with me?" Jungkook asked.

"The boss suddenly announced that Mr. Lee is coming today for the project agreement. The meeting's being held at 11 sharp. We still have a few work left to do. Help us with that and then we'll be done," Jungkook widened his eyes. It was already half past eight.

"Why, why didn't you tell me about it beforehand?" The senior man glanced at him and spoke.

"That's because even we heard it after arriving here. It's just so sudden that even my team was shocked. Now let's not chat and get to work" with that the man left the area.

"What the fuck on earth!" He thought and put his hand inside his trouser's pocket. He strutted toward his cabin put his bag on the desk and started preparing. He has been working there for nearly 3 years already. He knew how to deal with these things. No matter how spontaneous they were. (As in the works)

He entered the huge meeting room that had a conference table set up in the middle with chairs and a huge projection screen. The room was mostly dark. Jungkook quickly turned on all the lights inside the room and opened up the computer. At the moment a girl entered the room as well and Jungkook noticed.

"Genelia get these papers and make 4 copies of each and then hand them over to me as soon as possible" he said to the girl.

"Yes sir okay!" she collected the papers from the boy.

"You're doing your job well I see" a deep voice could be heard. It was more commanding of a tone, almost as if it was a quality. An idiosyncracy. Even though Jungkook was the one who to demand Genelia. Both of them looked up only to meet the CEO, Kim Taehyung.

"S-sir good morning!" Genelia, the girl quickly greeted the man. She obviously regreted stuttering like that. And also it was obvious that her cheeks were a shade of red. Jungkook noticed that. The girl quickly left the room.

"Hm?" Taehyung asked again. There was always a mysterious intimidating aura surrounded around him that made the other's stop talking in an instant. But Taehyung let himself be around Jungkook at ease. Jungkook didn't know why's that. But he surely noticed it.

"Uh well I hope so, sir" That doesn't change the fact that Jungkook was any less intimidated by the older man. Taehyung laughed.

"surely you do" Taehyung walked around the desk and sat down on the swivelling chair. He kept glancing at Jungkook. Jungkook noticed that as well and it made him nervous. Whatever work the boy was doing felt like he could make a mistake at any moment. And then his boss will be disappointed at him. He didn't want that now. So he tried disregarding Taehyung's glances.