PROLOGUE

Taehyung's pov

The cool wind blowing through me brings a sense of calmness. I look up to the blue sky, the white clouds so lovely. I wonder how it would feel to touch....soft and....and a heavenly feel.

I just want to touch it...reach out for it...it is so close to me. The scene is so peaceful....complete opposite to the storm in me. Will they feel happy now? Will they finally be proud? Will they feel satisfied? Will they care?...who will care?....no one will remember you. It will be like you never existed. They wont feel anything...no one will feel a loss.

NO!...deep breaths...deep breaths Tae, stop those thoughts...they won't do good. In and out, in and out that's right...you're doing good...just one mor-

I want to reach out to them. I can do this.....just a little bit more....
I hope I did good.

Third person's pov
The warm afternoon that brought a sense of happiness and peace was disrupted by the blood curdling scream of a girl. Infront of her laid the body of a boy she didnt know the name of. Following the scream many students gathered round the scene only to pull out their phones and click or record the event that took place.

The teachers soon came out to see what had happened. By the look on their faces you could clearly see the confusion, they didn't seem to recognize the boy that laid there, face soaked in his own blood. Soon after some students recognized the boy as Kim Taehyung.

There were 6 boys among the crowd who did recognize him but they remained quiet...One due to confusion, two due to extreme grief at the loss and four due to shock.

Soon the ambulance came and wrapped the body and left and the rest were sent back to class to continue with the day. The girl who was close to the dead body was sent home to due shock as she had witnessed a body fall right near her feet.

XoX

Comment, share and vote for the story if you find it nice.
Anddd.....love you all always
SPREAD LOVE!!!🥰🥰🥰

Lots of love,
Emily🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️