Chapter 8

Dear diary,

I got up with a start today. The door to my bedroom was banged open. I was pulled down the stairs. And I was brought infront of my father. My wrist hurt.

"What is this Taehyung?! What am I hearing from our neighbors?!!" Dad's voice boomed through the living room. His voice scared me.

"What happen-"

"Yesterday why were you in the middle of the road on the way to school?! The neighbor's son who just came back from completing his studies started laughing when he narrated the incident to us!!!"

"Why are you never happy with what we have given you?! You are ungrateful!! An absolute disappointment!! You always want to put our dignity in jeopardy!!"

"Why can't you be like your brother huh?! Is it too much to ask for?!" Slap followed by a push.

I was slapped. My jaw hurts. I could only look foward, up at my parents. My mum was crying in anger and my dad was holding her. My brother stood there, he said nothing. Soon everyone left. My brother off to college, parents off to work. I just sat there.

I couldn't stay here. Mum wouldn't let me. I would only get scolded because I stayed at home for something silly. So I got up, applied foundation on my cheek and slipped on a large hoodie covered my face and left.

That was the first day I asked myself what was the purpose of living?

No! Deep breaths Tae...three deep breaths....everything will pass by.

But will it ever end?

-Taehyung

How could I not see your suffering? Was I so blinded by your facade that I ended looking at the things put out for me instead of looking at the signs right infront of me? I wish I could help you...in anyway. You wouldn't have left. I wish.

XoX

Hello!!
I really cant say "I hope you liked it so far" cos honestly...no one will like another person's ruin.

I wrote this book because I wanted to express that not everyone's life is rosy. Some people are good at expressing their pain, some people can't. So please think before you say something to another person.😕😕😕

One wrong word can kill someone....how?🤔
It's because the one suffering is not only suffering from you😔😔...they are suffering from many more things.😕

Spread love.💜💜 Why do you spread hate when you can spread love?💜😤😤💜💜😤😤💜💜
Quoting Nelson Mandela
"Love comes more naturally to the human heart than hatred."

Humans learn to hate by living in this world. Their experiences, their sadness, it all leads to anger and then hatred.😞😞

So why dont you love? Spread love. Make the other person happy. When you see the smile on someone else's face you end up smiling.

Create happy experiences, happy memories for yourself.🤩🤩🤩😁😁😁😊😊😊

Comment, vote and share the story only if you like my work.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ I would love to read your comments 🥰💜💜💜