Chapter 5

Italics- diary notes
Normal- jk's thoughts

Enjoy

Hi Diary.

The reason I'm writing a diary is because lately I've wanted to express myself more.

How do I start this? Okay. My name is Taehyung and I have an older brother and parents.

My dad is strict. He always wants us to do something productive. He doesnt like it if we waste our time. He wants to keep and maintain the respect and dignity that he and mom took such a long time to create.

My mom is even more strict than my dad. She will do her best to maintain our dignity and honor in society. This means that my brother and I have to be perfectionists.

My brother is an ideal son. High scores, well disciplined and filled with pleasing etiquettes. I think that is why they favor him more than me. My parents also have given me more than enough and I'm thankful for that...after all... aren't we family? Shouldn't we be there for each other?

That's all for now I guess...I'm happy to write to you. I cant wait to fill your pages!

-aliens are best!

XoX

Jk's thoughts wont be there for some chapters😅.

Spread love to everyone, give warm hugs to everyone.🤗🤗 Everyone loves warm hugs.

Comment, vote and share the book if you like it so far.

Edit: if my book need editing then please do tell me. It would be appreciated.