Chapter 3

"We are all gathered today to remember our dear Taehyung one last time. May God bless him and remember all his good deeds and forgive all his sins. May he rest in peace."

Today is my baby's funeral. I feel numb. I wanted to walk with him in white but here I am waiting for him in black. My eyes are wide we are all looking the coffin where he lays.

Why?

That's the only question in my mind. Tears are not flowing down my face anymore. I cried a lot yesterday. Yesterday, the fact that my Tae died had finally dawned upon me and I couldnt stop crying. I will no longer be able to see him. To see his smile. To hold his hand or hug him. Why did you leave me Tae? You left me alone. Would he have stayed if I had to tell him that I loved him?

Many students took their time to sympathize with the Kim family. My eyes were still on the coffin. He is lying inside. They are going to bury him. I wont be able to see him again.

The sky was cloudy and dull and it was windy. They lowered the coffin and many people were shedding silent tears. I couldn't cry. I had to see my love being buried under ground. My heart clenched and I couldnt breathe for a moment. It's really the last time I'm going to see you. Bye Kim Taehyung. Bye my love. I hope we meet again in another life.

We left the cemetery after the burial and went to the nearby park where a memorial was built for him. It was nothing big. It was a pot filled with daisies and larkspur made by two of his friends Jimin and Jin. They were sobbing as they tried to explain the reason behind the certain plants. But I already knew.

Daisies were his favorite. They represented innocence, hope and a new beginning. He loved larkspur because of its colour. Purple according to him meant that he would love and be there for the person till the end of time. Just like the end of the rainbow. He told me these words. His eyes shone so bright as he spoke about them. Then why? Why did he leave?

Tell me Tae why did you leave?
I finally found myself crying after the people slowly started going back. I decided to spend some more time with him. So I sat near the pot and looked at the flowers.

XoX

Please comment, share and vote it would mean a lot.

Spread love around and smile to make someone happy. It takes a small decision to make people happy.🥰🥰🥰🥰