Chapter 7

Dear diary.

I was almost late today! I saw a kitten on the road and a car was going to kill it!! But I came in the middle and saved it!!!.....The kitty was happily purring near my leg!!!!

The profanities yelled by the driver was worth it if it meant that the kitty could live!!!.

Anywayysss.....the teacher assigned us a project and we were supposed to work in groups of two. Everyone chose their partner so I was left. Then the door opened and in came my prince charming...my saviour....hehe..nah...jk jk...

In came Jeon Jungkook in his all emo clothing. He looks scary to be honest. The teacher assigned jungkook to be my partner for the assignment. Unlike other kids he didn't say anything and just kept a straight faceu and sat near me.

"So...do we meet at your place or my place for the project?"

"The library?"

"Okay...at the library then at 7. Taehyung right?"

"Yes. I'm Taehyung and you are Jungkook."

"Yeah"

Later that day after I told my parents about the project they let me go. I went to library and saw jungkook there. He wore black jeans and a black hoodie with brown timberlands. He looked good.

We both then discussed about the project and agreed that he would do the writing work while I would do the drawing work and we both would contribute to the information. I know this seems random but....I don't feel the need to be perfect near him.

After we discussed for some more time, we both took our leave and said goodbyes. I was walking back home when I saw the kitty from morning walk near me. I sat on my heels and pet its fur.

Then a boy runs near me.
"Puppy don't make me scared like that!"

Puppy who? I only know kitty...
The one near me. Then he comes near me and scoops the kitty up in his arms.

"Why did you call him a puppy?"

"I called him puppy because I named him puppy. You're Taehyung right? How does puppy know you?"

"Ah! I met puppy today. He was going to meet with a car accident."

"What?! Bad puppy! I told you not to run away from me.....what will I do without you?!" He starts crying and peppers kisses on puppy.

"Thank you Taehyung! You saved my baby!"

"No problem...umm...."

"Jimin. Park Jimin. I'm in your brother's grade."

"Oh..okay"

"Can we be friends?"

"Okay."

Okay!!!!! I made a new friend!!!! Diary you have no clue how happy I am! Today was a nice day.

-aliensarethebest!!

Such a selfless baby. You could've gotten hurt yet you chose to save someone. I wish I could've done the same for you. I'm sorry. I'm happy that you felt free near me. Congratulations on your new friend. I'm proud of you love...so proud.

XoX

Hello!
I hope this is not becoming too angsty or something that triggers someone. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️(Author from future: I think I have read this book so many times to make sure everything is fine, that I no longer feel that sad while reading it.)

If you ever feel like talking to someone about anything....I'm there....I will try to help you as much as I can. 💜💜💜💜

Times can be tough. But tough times make us tougher. We can fight this...we can do this!💪😤

Comment, vote and share if you like this book.🙇‍♀️
Spread love.💜